15.

Julie and y/n walked behind Ray, Julie's father. Nobody talked and Julie was really nervous. When they arrived in front of the house, her father stopped her. Y/n looked at them.
"Uhm... I will go inside..."

Y/n went inside and saw Carlos with his ipad.
"Again Carlos?"
"I want this place to be safe for you, me, and our future children"
"What?"
The boys appeared behind her and Luke put his hands on her waist, leaving a kiss on her head and making her blush.
"I don't like this boy"
Y/n giggled.

Suddenly, his aunt walked in the room.
"For the last time, mijo. Ghosts are not real"
Reggie looked at her.
"Typical adult. Remember when we were kids and they never believed what we said?"
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's just a "you" thing. I was always pretty trustworthy" Replied Alex
Luke tried to change the topic.
"Shouldn't we be more worried about Julie? Her dad just busted her, ok? He's probably making her quit the band"
Y/n ruffled his hair.
"Don't worry. She did a mistake but her father is a good person"
"Well, there's not much we can do about Julie now, but... We can still help Carlos"
Y/n giggled, thinking about what Reggie was going to do.
"Adults not believing children ends tonight... Showtime" Said turning off the light of the lamp.

Carlos looked at his direction as his aunt gasped.
"Ghosts aren't real, uh?"
"Maybe was y/n"
She put her hands up.
"Nope"
Reggie laughed.
"Wrong answer, tia... Explain... This" He played with the shutters
Alex and Luke put a hand on their faces.
"Maybe it's my mom"
"Your mom would never scare us. This is the work of a demon!"
Reggie stopped immediately.
"Hey, words hurt"
Y/n tried to not to laugh.
"Wait, I have to do a video!" Exclaimed Carlos
"Yes, you do. Time for an old classic" Reggie covered himself with a white blanket
Carlo's aunt screamed and went outside with the boy.
Reggie smiled, giving a high five to y/n.
Alex and Luke crossed their arms.
"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Asked Alex
"Yeah, I do. I've defended every kid who's never been believed. Some might say I'm a superhero. We should probably hide before Julie finds out, uh?"
Y/n nodded.
"Run into the studio. It's a great idea"

When they appeared in the studio, Luke took y/n's wrist.
"Maybe you should change the gauze" Said taking an aid kit.
"Oh thanks but I can do it by myself, don't worry"
"I want to do it"
She blushed and handed him her wrist.
He remove the old gauze and passed his thumb on her mark, then left a small kiss on it.
"I promise that it will not hurt you anymore. I will protect you"
She smiled and rubbed his cheek.
"You are so sweet, thank you"
When he finished, y/n stood up.
"I think it's time for me to go, Julie is probably waiting for me, goodnight guys"
The boys waved at her but before to go, Luke went out the garage and appeared in front of y/n, who smiled.
"You did great tonight"
He smiled.
"Thank you... I wanted to tell you that... I'm grateful to have you by my side. You are everything I dreamed for"
She blushed.
Luke bit his lips and left a kiss on her cheek, making her blush.
"Goodnight angel"
"Goodnight Luke"

Julie was talking with her father.
"So, you decided to sneak out even though I told to go to your room and study? It's y/n's fault? Maybe she has a bad influence on you"
"No, it's not. I know I did something wrong. I'm sorry"
"Yeah, you keep saying that. If you'd just... Let me in. I could've been excited about tonight, instead of having this conversation we both hate. Why didn't you tell me you were in a band?"
"It all just happened so fast. These last couple of weeks have changed my life. When I play music, I feel so much closer to mom. And is thanks to y/n and the band"
Her father sighed and hugged her, after, Julie went in her room to y/n.
"So?" Asked y/n
Julie smiled.
"Everything it's fine, except the fact that the boys haunted tia Victoria"
Y/n giggled.
"It was funny"

The boys were in the studio. Luke was sat on the couch, writing a song, while Alex sat next to him.
"Did you tell y/n about your feelings?"
He bit his lips.
"No, I will, just... I want to tell her in the right time"

The next morning, y/n and Julie went in the kitchen and saw Ray cooking breakfast with Reggie next to him. They both were humming a melody from one of Julie's song, they were adorable.
"Me and Ray are pals now. It's a little one- sided, but it works" Said Reggie
"Hey Julie, after yesterday I was thinking that I may have cost you an opportunity with that manager, so, I was thinking..."
"Dad, no"
Reggie looked at her.
"Let the man speak. He's been stress eating all week"
Y/n rolled her eyes.
"Flynn and I decided to do a party this night, so you can play with your band and I will do a video for your youtube channel"
Julie smiled.
"Thanks dad"
"Maybe it's better if I go outside and leave you two alone" Said y/n, gesturing to Reggie to go out with her.
"Oh yeah, have a good day at work, Ray!"

When they were out, y/n looked at Reggie.
"So, you guys will play tonight!"
"Yes! It's amazing. I'll go tell the guys"
Y/n smiled and bit her lip.
"Ehm, Reggie... Does Luke ever talk about me?"
"Yeah, of course, all the time"
She blushed and went to school.

She was at her locker when Flynn took Julie by the wrist.
"C'mon, we are late for dance class"
Y/n looked at them.
"I will join you later"
They nodded and walked away.
As she closed her locker, she met Luke's face.
"Hey"
"Ah! Normal people don't do that. And you shouldn't too. What are you doing here?"
"I need Julie to talk about tonight, but I wanted to see you first"
She smiled.
"That's so sweet, oh, wait a minute" Y/n took her phone and faked a call
"You're gonna take a call while we're talking? You know how rude that is?"
"Thank you for the call, people might think I'm talking to myself"
"Right. Nice. Ehm... There is something I wanted to talk to you about. So..."
"Yes?"
He scratched the back of his neck.
"It's... Look, I know I'm not the easiest person in the world, but I... I wanted to tell you that you make me a better person"
She smiled.
"I told you that you are already a good person, but you made me a better person too"
He smiled and took her hand, leaving a kiss on her forehead and making her blush.
"Why don't you just ditch school today and we hang out together? I really want to show you something and... Stay with you"
She blushed.
"I would like but I can't"
"C'mon, I really want spend my time with you"
"Me too but I can't. Julie and Flynn are waiting for me in dance class and I told Josh I'd be his dance partner"
"Oh, you said that there was nothing between you two and now you tell me that you are partners"
"Don't be jealous, Luke"

The conversation was cut by someone.
"Hey y/n!"
"Oh look, he is heading this way. Gotta go. Bye"
Luke looked at the boy with jealousy.
"Hey"
"Well, you don't look sharp" Commented Luke on the boy, making the girl smile
"You ready for our big performance, m'lady?" Asked Josh
Luke wasn't happy about the nickname.
"Oh yeah, yeah. We're gonna do great"
"After three classes, I still think I got worse. It's a good thing I got my secret weapon... You" Said grabbing her hands.
Luke teased him.
"Uh- oh! I think somebody has a crush on y/n" But he obviously didn't like it. He looked at their hands and bit his lips, all he wanted was be visible to him to punch him the face and hugging y/n in front of everyone to show them that she was only his.
"Oh... Ehm... Thank you, you are... Sweet. But I think you will do great"
"No, seriously, I'm a disaster"
"No, you're... You are gonna do fine. See you in class"
"Yeah, I'll try not to male us look stupid" Said chuckling.
Luke chuckled too and looked at y/n.
"Well, he's just too cute!"
Y/n rolled her eyes.
"Oh ehm, Santiago, one more thing" Said Joshua
"What?"
"Do you want to hang out with me?"
Luke looked before at him and after at y/n.
The girl looked at Luke and bit his lips.
He shook his head and disappeared.
"Uhm... I'm sorry, I can't"

She ran towards Julie and Flynn.
"Girls!"
"Hey y/n, what's going on?"
"Joshua asked me to hang out in front of Luke and now he is sad, I'm sorry for him. I'm going home, I need to talk with him"
They nodded.

A. N. I have a lot of exams until Christmas so I have to finish this story on Sunday. How are you guys?