Chapter 20

P: Chaeyoung

I clutched my hands together and told them everything. After the break up, I ran back to the park. Ironically, I found Somi. She wasn't expecting me either and was about to head away but I stopped her and told her everything.

Like the kind soul she is, she brought me back to her place and we didn't do anything but talk.

This morning, she brought me back and here I am...sitting besides my best friends.

Tzuyu:
"That's it?"
"Chae, I was worried you robbed a bank. But all you did was spend the night with Somi."

Chae:
"What kind of person do you think I am, Tzuyu?"

Dahyun:
"Tzu's right, Chae. You should see yourself when you're depressed. You get so depressed that you do things that are...weird."

I pouted in front of them and they just smiled.

"But I'm glad you found Somi and forced her take care of you."

Chae:
"Guys...you guys suck."

They giggled.

"And to answer your other questions, I didn't do anything with her."

"I feel like Somi is a good friend and that she really cares about me even though I don't deserve it."

"And yes. I can go for some ice cream right about now."

I stood up and grabbed my jacket.

"Now let's go."

Dahyun:
"But you only answered 4 out of 5 questions!"

Darn. I know I didn't answer the 3rd question but I did that on purpose. I didn't want to answer it and tried to rush them out but Dahyun caught on.

Chae:
"Uhh, that's because I won't answer that one. Pick another question."

Tzuyu:
"Alright. Fine.

They reluctantly stood up and followed.

___

P: Momo

"I-I don't know where they are!"

Nayeon:
"Let's go find them!"

Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and Nayeon stood up and started running out the door.

Momo:
"WHAT ABOUT OUR SCHEDULE?!"

Nayeon:
"Just follow us!"

For someone who's older than me, she sure acts younger than me. I stood up and followed after them.

After a while, they were exhausted from running. Which was stupid since they were just running in one direction.

They stopped at a ice cream store and was about to enter in when they saw Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu at a bench nearby.

Momo:
"I think that's--"

I turn and realize that they already are making there way to them. I sighed and walked towards them.

Nayeon:
"CHAE!"

The three of them turn around and spots them.

Chae:
"U-Unnie?"

Jeongyeon:
"You've got some explaining to do."

Chae:
"Ehhhh..."

_______________

"And that's what happened..."

They were all quiet and we patiently waited for an answer.

We had entered in the ice cream store because it was better than being outside. And that was when Chaeyoung told them everything.