Chapter 21

P: Momo

It's been a couple weeks since the whole incident about Mina and Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung went back to the studio and Mina went back to her promotions.

And me and Dahyun...

I don't know how or why, but we became friends with benefits.

One night, both drunk, we accidentally did it together and surprisingly, she's a fudging top, and I thought I was a top.

Anyway, we continued our lives after that but I still don't know why, but we did also continued doing...nights... together.

And who knew Dahyun was the type of girl to do nights like these?

Anyway, I was bored so I posted a random tweet and Sana and Mina soon responded.

___

I know Mina's okay now but I know she isn't over Chaeyoung

Me and Sana have been trying to cheer her up but all she ever does is smile. And it's obvious she's faking it but we don't say anything about it.

Oh, and also, me and Nayeon had released our collaboration last weekend and it's a bop. People enjoyed and are still enjoying it.

After finishing the song, I went back to the apartment building I shared with Sana and Mina and I realized both of them had been going out more than often.

Mina, probably still doing promotions and interviews. But Sana, I don't even know why she's going out so much.

_____

P: Sana

"Yah! We watched this movie already!"

Tzuyu:
"But it's a cool movie!"

Sana:
"Only for you. Let's change things up for a bit."

Tzuyu:
"Like what?"

Sana:
"Like...we should have party nights instead of movie nights sometimes."

Tzuyu:
"..."
"Alright. Tomorrow night."
"Invite Mina and Momo over. I'll bring 3mix and Dahyun and Chaeyoung."

Sana:
"W-What?! Mina and Chaeyoung?"

Tzuyu:
"I'm hoping they can fix their relationship by having some fun. Let go of all the stupid negativity they have~"

Sana:
"I...I guess that's not a bad idea."

Tzuyu:
"Oh, and you'll bring the food."

Sana:
"And what are you bringing?"