ch 8

❀ ❀ ❀

suna pov

"what the hell?" suna stared at his screen in disbelief. "is she serious right now?"

just a few hours after dropping off the girl of his dreams, he saw the instagram post.

"no, no, no this can't be real?" he started to question. the photo looked genuine, and it was definitely gin and hana.

i knew gin thought she was cute? but did he really ask her out?

suna felt his heart drop.

he pulled out his phone to text the girl, seeing she was online as well.

sunarin
are you serious?

hanasatoo
it's not what it looks like!
i promise you suna

sunarin
then what is it?

hanasatoo
it was emiko. i was walking
to the store and saw gin and
i guess she saw us and took
a picture. she black mailed me
and said that she would post
it if i didn't stop hanging out with you!

it kind of sounds like a reach, but also like something emiko would do, suna thought to himself getting even more confused.

sunarin
oh.

hanasatoo
you have to believe me please

sunarin
i guess, i really thought you
were leading me on tho

hanasatoo
i would never do that to u :(
(seen 9:42 p.m)

[incoming call from Atsumu Miya]

"hey man did you see emikos post?" the blonde boy asked suna.

"yeah i did." suna said straightforward. "i asked hana about it, she said something about it being a coincidence and that emiko took the picture and posted it as blackmail." he explained the situation.

"i knew emiko was bad, but do you think she's that bad?" he asked suna.

"i dunno, and i dunno why she would do that in the first place either." he responded to the setter.

"are you alright man?" suna sighed. "i really do like her tsumu, but what if she doesn't feel the same?" he asked.

"i'm almost 100% sure she does suna, it's gotta be a misunderstanding. i'll text hana about it and see what's up." he said.

"alright, talk to you later atsumu." suna said before hanging up.

"why does this have to happen to me." suna groaned before throwing himself on his bed.

monday

hana pov

"hey bean pole" suna heard hana say. "hey." he answered back, obviously being dry.

he's still upset, she frowned. "wanna hang out this weekend?" she asked him.