ch 9

❀ ❀ ❀

the next morning

hana woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. "i don't wanna gooo." she grumbled to herself.

that's when she felt a body behind her. did suna fall asleep here? she turned around and was met with the boy. her cheeks quickly flushed as she realized he was awake too.

"morning shorty." he told the girl. his morning voice. i'm about to pass out omg.

"ooh uhm good morning." she said trying to get up. "five more minutes." he grumbled, hugging the girls waist.

after a few minutes, he was happy that he got the reaction from her, and let her go. but she didn't leave. "did she fall asleep again?" he asked himself.

little to his surprise, she did. "wake up sleepy head." "go away." "you're late already." she bolted and checked the clock.

"you liar!" she said hitting him with the pillow. "i'm gonna go shower. there's one in the guest room down the hall so you can shower too." she stated.

during breakfast

"well good morning to you two." hanas mom said, glancing up from the paper. "yeah good morning mom." "good morning."

"theres some left over fish if you want some, if not then make your own food. you're dad left to work already" she stated.

"jeez okay." hana answered back laughing.

"bye mom!" she said as she walked out the door. "bye, thanking you for letting me stay." suna bowed.

"i was nothing!" you mom waved. "come over more often!" she shouted the last part.

hana facepalmed, "i guess i should come over more often, huh?" suna smirked.

"oh shut up! she just likes you that's all!" she said pushing him playfully. "and you don't?" he asked.

hana blushed furiously, "h-huh, i um yeah? but  i uh no." she jumbled her words. suna just laughed at her, flicking her forehead, "idiot."

walking into school together, the pair started looking for the twins. "there they are." suna pointed to them.

"hey osamu, atsumu!" the girl greated them smiling. "morning hana, why do you look so happy today?" he said glancing up to suna.

"what? no i don't!" she said. "yeah you do." osamu agreed with his brother. "you're face is like not sad like it was yesterday." hana squinted at him.

"whatever." she gave up. "i'm going to class, bye atsumu!" she said waving.

after she left, the miyas did not waste a moment bombarding suna with questions. "did you actually go to her house?" osamu asked. "yeah i told you guys i was." he shrugged.

"was her dad scary?" he asked him. "no." he snorted. "man, i wanted him to scare you so bad." osamu whined. suna rolled his eyes.

"well what happened? you guys obviously made up." atsumu stated. "well i said i was sorry, and then she forgave me and said she wouldn't have known what to do either. then i ate dinner at her house and uh.." suna hesitated.