ch 16

❀ ❀ ❀

"i think i hurt her by accident"

osamu looked at him, not quite believing what he had just said. "okay man, um i'm just gonna grab a snack i'll be right back."

suna looked around; he knew that hana went to the left, but he was debating on whether or not to chase after her.

"i have to." he mumbled to himself and started going towards where hana went.

he spotted her, but she was already being comforted. by sakusa.

of course he's already there.

sakusa shot suna a glare, basically telling him to leave. but suna wasn't about to leave without explaining what happened.

"i think i forgive people to easily kiyoomi, that's my problem." suna faintly heard hanas voice.

oh man this is bad, he thought turning around, heading back to the hotel.

"hey osamu i'm gonna go back to the hotel, let atsumu know so he doesn't freak or whatever." he vaguely explained.

"oh uh sure."

hana's pov

"hey mom... yeah.. .. yeah.. they lost yesterday.." she quickly explained to her mom who called her as she waited for the bus.

"well this definitely didn't turn out how i wanted." she sadly chuckled to herself on the bus.

much to her demise, the one person she didn't want to see was waiting for her at her hotel.

"hana please hear me out-" suna started before he was cut off by hana.

"hear out what?" she asked.

"it wasn't what you think!" he raised his hands defensively. "i swear i haven't even seen the girl in years! she's one of emikos friends!" he told her.

"yeah, emiko." she rolled her eyes. "it seems she's every problem in our relationship huh."

"i'm serious, she is! why would i ever cheat on you?" he questioned.

he wouldn't...

"i dunno." she mumbled.

"see!"

"whatever, i'm going home in like an hour i gotta pack." she said pushing past his tall stature.

"you're leaving? i thought you couldn't refund your ticket?" he said, sounding disappointed.

"i cant. i got another one." she said still walking to her room, suna trailing her.

"do you want me to come with you?"

she rolled her eyes, "no i'll be fine. i rode by myself over here."

in all honesty, she hadn't even bought a ticket, she just didn't want to be around the middle blocker.

"okay, are you sure you don't wanna stay? i promise i'll make it up to you." he pleaded.

she thought about it for a few seconds. "fine."

suna smiled to himself, "thank you." he said while hugging her from behind, resting his chin on her head.

she felt butterflies in her stomach and her cheeks heat up. god why does he make me feel like this, she mentally facepalmed.

"yeah yeah." she said.

a few days later

"bye rin, i'll see you when i get home." she hugged him.

"later." he threw up a peace sign, making her roll her eyes.

a few hours later, she finally reached her home. "thank god, i wanna go sleep." she groaned to herself, walking up to her room.

"... hana, your father and i need to talk to you about something."

-authors note-
i'm so sorry for not updating, i've been so busy. this chapter kind of sucked lol sorry abt it😪☝️this story will be ending soon :( thank you to everyone who's stuck around, even through my terrible updates <33