Part 3

The whole ride home we jammed to music, screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs. I just gotta say I love being with Charlie. He is such a happy person and makes everyone around him happy.

"So, we are now at your house but, I have to go pack a bag for tonight so see you in like two minutes.", he said, walking me to the door then running off to his own house.

"Mom! I'm home!", I said knowing she would be home since she just got off work.

"Hey sweetie.", she said coming into the kitchen.

"Is it okay if me and Charlie spend the next week together, he's leaving for a few months to audition for this show and we want to make every second count."

"Sure just as long as you're not doing anything illegal."

"Thanks mom you're the best.", I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek and running into my room. I changed into some black leggings and a gray sweatshirt since I was in jeans and a sweater.

Just as I got done Charlie knocked on my window, we had a tree house in the middle of four houses connecting our windows. Our dads made it for us when we were 8 because we begged them for a tree house and that was the only good tree to build one in. Lets just say it was the best Christmas present ever.

I opened my window to see Charlie's smiling face, "Howdy there", I said to him as he crawled in my room.

"Howdy", he responded, "Did you mom say we could spend the week together my mom agreed."

"Yeah my mom agreed too as long as we did nothing illegal."

"Good point", he said giggling a little, "Wanna get started on our fort?"

"Uh huh let's go get blankets and stuff."

We collected all the blankets and built a fort in our living room. It was a pretty great fort.

"Alrigthy now that that's done, wanna order a pizza?", I asked him.

"Yes, pepperoni?"

"You know it!"

I ordered the pizza and we talked until it got here. I answered and paid, grabbing the pizza setting it next to Charlie at the table.

"What drink do you want?", I asked going over to the fridge.

"A coke please.", I got us both a coke and we started eating pizza.

"After we get done we should watch The Kissing Booth.", he said, it didn't surprise me since for some odd reason he's always loved rom-coms.

"I'm down, what do you wanna do tomorrow?"

"How about going to the skate park we can skate like we used too.", when we were 13 our parents got us skateboards for Christmas, we went to the skate park everyday until we were 15 then stopped for some reason.

"I would love it too, if I remember how to skate."

"I'M sure you do and if not we can figure it out together.", he made me blush, I just hope you wouldn't notice.

We finished our pizza and got comfortable in our fort. I put on a Kissing Booth and we watched it. When it was finished we talked for two hours then decided to make cookies. It was only 11 so it wasnt that late.

"I'll get the ingredients while you get bowls, spoons, measuring cups, and a baking tray.", I said as we got up. Once we got everything set up we started making them. Charlie isn't a bad cook but he isn't the greatest so it required a lot of patience.

"Hey y/n look at me.", he said, sounding mischievous.

"Hm", I said turning toward him. He put flour on my nose. "Oh you're in for it!"

We kept throwing flour at each other until there was a huge mess.

"Let's Finish the cookies then clean this up.", he said. I agreed with him and we finished making the cookie dough. He took a piece and put it in his mouth.

"Charlie you can't eat that it will make you sick!". I said laughing and shrugged his shoulder and began laughing too. After we balled the cookies and out them in the oven it was time to clean up our flour mess.

When we got done cleaning it was 12 and the cookies when done. He got them out of the oven and set them on the counter.

"Alright let's try these bad boys!', Charlie yelled making me laugh. We both grabbed one and took a bite.

"These are really good.", I said.

"Yeah maybe the best ones I've ever had.", he said we both giggled then decided we should probably go to sleep. I got in the fort and so did Charlie, once we got comfortable, I turned off the fairy lights and talked with Charlie a little bit.

"I'm tired, goodnight.", I said.

"Goodnight don't let the bedbugs bite.", he said back. I smiled then fell asleep peacefully.