Part 8

(Time skip to the day Charlie leaves)

The past two days me and Charlie have just hung out. Last night we had a karaoke night with our families. It was really fun then me and Charlie had a sleepover in our tree house. Right now I was laying in bed talking with Charlie he woke me up 5 minutes ago at 4am since we had to go to the air port. 

"Up, up, up.", Charlie said pulling me out of bed. I groaned and stood up.

"But, I dont want you to gooo."

"Welp I am get dressed.", he said leaving the room so I could change. I put on a coco cola sweatshirt and jean shorts.

"Charlie im done!", he came back in grey sweatpants, white short sleeve shirt with a black sweatshirt tied around his waist

"You look cute.", Charlie said hugging me around my waist. I hugged him back.

I buried my face in his chest "You look cute too.", I said while eh rubbed my back still hugging me.

"I guess we should get going.", he said stepping away and grabbing his suitcase and carry-on bag. Which we packed earlier. "I have to get something i'll meet you in the living room.", I nodded and went down to the living room where his family was. I was riding to the airport with them. He came back downstairs and we all left to get in the car. But, there wasnt enough room so I had to sit in Charlies lap.

When we go tto the airport Charlie put his arm around my shoulders and didnt let go unless he had too

When we go tto the airport Charlie put his arm around my shoulders and didnt let go unless he had too. Every other time hes left I said bye to him at our houses and it wasnt that big of a deal but, for some reason this time it was different very different. Maybe it was just because he was my only friend now since all my other ones drifted apart or became fake which is what happened to him too. We reached the gate where we couldnt go any further. 

He sadi bye to his family then came up to me, "Im gonna miss you (your nick name).", he said ruffling my hair.

"Im gonna miss you too, I'll see you on facetime though then in person in a month its not that bad.", he then pushed my hair back behing my face and leaned in for a hug. I hugged him back.