Part 14

"Good morning.''my mom said, waking me and Charlie up. The sun was shining in the car, I sat up and so did Charlie. "We are going to get Mcdonalds for breakfast. What would you like?", she asked us.

"I'll have some pancakes please.", I said

"I'll have a sausage and egg biscuit.", Charlie said.

"Would it bother you if I laid back down?", I asked Charlie because I was still tired.

"No, go ahead." I laid my head in his lap, he played with my hair until we got our food. I remembered I had to take my car sick medicine.

"Here you go.", my mom said, handing us the food.

"Thank you.", me and Charlie both said. I ate my food and took my medicine. After we got done eating we watched some more of the Halloween movies. My head was on Charlie's shoulder and his head was on top of mine.

"How are you feeling?", he asked me.

"My stomach hurts a little bit. I don't think I'll get sick."

"Okay good.", I smiled at how caring he was.

When it was lunch time we stopped at Wendy's, I got a 4 for 4 meal and so did Charlie. Once we were done I started getting really bad cramps.

"Hey you alright?"Charlie said, noticing something was wrong.

"yeah just cramps."

"Oh want me to rub your stomach?", he said.

"If you want to.", I said. He nodded and lifted up my shirt a little and started rubbing my stomach.

A few minutes later he asked me, "Feel any better?"

"Yeah thanks Char."

"Uh huh.", he said, going back to watching the movie but still continuing to rub my stomach. We were now half way done with all of them and half way there so we should be good.

A few hours later me and Charlie had a 10 minutes left for the last Halloween movie and my mom announced, "We're here!". Me and Charlie smiled at each other and ran inside the house. The past two hours we've both had to go to the bathroom but didn't want to have to make everyone stop. After we used the bathroom we met the rest of our families in the living room.

"Alright everyone tonight we are having game night and just hanging out. Pizza will be ordered for dinner. Now go unpack!" My dad said.

Me and Charlie went out to the car to get our suitcases. He refused to let me carry mine and I just carried our car bags. We made it to my room and he dropped off my suitcase. "Unpack missy I'll see you in a bit.", he said laughing and walking off. I laughed too and started unpacking. Once J was done I went to Charlie's room.

"I'm done.", I said plopping myself on his bed.

"Same what do you wanna do until dinners here?"

"We could go to the beach and find shells.", I suggested.

"Sounds fun.", he said getting off the bed. We told our parents where we were going and went down to the beach. I loved the smell, sound, and looks. It was so peaceful.

"Look at this one!"Charlie said, picking up a shell.

"That's beautiful!", I said looking down at it. 

"You wanna keep it?", he said handing it to me.

"Sure!", I said grabbing it and putting it in my pocket. We found a few more shells then our parents called us to dinner. The pizza was good and we had a nice talk while eating it.

Once we finished eating it was time to pick game night partners.

"(your nickname) you wanna be partners?", Charlie asked me.

"You know it!", I said back, we've been partners as long as I can remember.

"First game is charades!", Charlie's dad announced. Me and Charlie high fived each other. We always win this game.

Me and Charlie went first, "You ready partner?", I said grabbing the first piece of paper, it said bunny. Easy I just pointed to my foot.

"Foot?", I shook my head. "Ummm Bunny!".

"Yes!", I said then grabbed the next piece of paper. It said fries. How am I supposed to reenact that. I pretend I was holding a cup of fries and eating them.

"Burger.", I shook my head. "Fries?" I nodded as we continued playing. Charlie either got it on the first, second, or third guess. Next was his sister and one of his brothers they didn't do nearly as good as us. 

At the end of the night me and Charlie won, "One question.", his sister said to us after the parents left the room to play cards, we didnt want to go so we decided to stay in the living room and talk.

"Yes?", me and Charlie said.

"How did Charlie get bunny form you pointing to your foot?", me and Charlies eyes widened we forgot we hadnt told anyone.

"Inside joke.", I said quickly.

She looked at us suspiciously, "Let me see your feet then." (They had on socks)

"Why?", Charlie said looking at her.

"Sounds to me like you two are hiding something."

"We're not.", Charlie said and I nodded.

"Yes you are take off your socks then."

"Fine.", I said taking off my socks so did Charlie.

"Ha I knew you where hiding something you got matching tattoo's."

"Yeah we did now please dont tell our parents.", I said putting back on my socks.

"I wont but you cant swim in socks you know."

"right.", I said sighing, they where gonna know sooner or later.

After a while I went back to my room to get ready for bed. I was about to get in the shower when I realized I didn't pack pajamas great. I suppose I could use one of Charlie's shirts then the spandex I brought

I decided to ask Charlie, I went to his room and knocked on the door, "Hey I forgot to pack pajamas if you have an extra shirt can I use it please?"

"Yeah sure come take a pick.", he said, opening his bag where his pajama shirts were.

"I don't care,you pick one."

He nodded and picked up a grey shirt that was from one of the 5ks we did, "Here you can wear this one."

"Thanks.", I said grabbing it and walking to my room to shower. After I was done I played on my phone until it was round 11 when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in.", I said setting my phone on the nightstand. It was Charlie.

"I can't sleep.", he said, coming and sitting on my bed.

"Neither can I, you can stay here if you want."

"Thanks", he said, getting under the covers. I nodded, closing my eyes. With no warning Charlie wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I flinched.

"Sorry.", he said, starting to take his arm away.

"No its fine I was just surprised.", I said putting my head on his chest.

"Night y/n/n (your nickname)."

"Night Char.", and just like that I fell asleep.

(A/n publishing twice today because I want to have the finale up on Christmas)