Part 10

( Time Skip a month)

As of right now Charlie is in the top three for Luke. Dont get me wring I want him to get the part. But, i'll miss him like crazy while hes filming. Tomorrow is his last audition he'll know if he got the part by the end of the day. As if on Que I  got a call from him.

I answered, "Hey Char!"

"Hey (your nickname)!"

"How are you doing?"

"Good, hbu."

"Good just sitting around doing nothing."

"Well I made a friend his names Owen Joyner, I wanted you to meet him.", he said facing the camera toward Owen who was waving.

"Hi, im y/n."

"Im Owen, I just wanted to say Charlie over here talks about you like non-stop."

"No I dont.", he said hitting Owen in the arm.

"Yes you do!", a girl yelled in the background.

"Who was that?", I said blushing that he talks about me.

"Oh thats Madi she auditioned for Julie.", Owen said popping his face in the camera.

"Alright we gotta rehearse some scenes, i'll cal you back tonight k?"

"K.", I said smiling then hung up. He seriously talks about me, tonight I should show him some of my favorite pictures in the book. 

A few hours later when I was putting on pajamas Charlie called me. I finished putting them on before I answered.

"Hey sorry I was putting on pajamas."

"Its fine I have somethign to tell you."

"Do I need ice cream for this?", I said giggling a little.

"Yeah probably."

"Aw man im out.", I said digging through my freezer.

"Theres some of your favorite kind in the upstairs movie room frezer if you wanna go get it."

"Thanks for the offer but im good."

"Okay well I got the part."

"Thats amazing! Who else got the part?"

"Owen, Madi, and this dude you dont know Jeremy."

"Cool and is Owen on Night Squad he seems familiar."

"Yes I was.", he said peeking his head into view.

"Wait who else is with you?"

"Besides Owen, Jeremy and Madi."

"Hello!", they all said.

"Oh can I talk to you in private please?"

"yeah sure let me get my air pods and go into my room." a few seconds later he said, "Okay im ready."

"The day you left my mom gave me a book with pictures of us ive never seen."

"Sounds kinda weird to me. Can I see some of them?"

"Yeah.", I said as I grabbed the book and started showing him some of my favorites.

"Those are very cute but I have never seen them before either."

"When you come back I'll show you the while book. When will that be?"

"Im leaving at 3am tomorrow, I should be there around 8pm, I'll text you when Im about to get on the plane get off, am close to our houses, then come through your window."

"Okay",  I said smiling.

"Hows my bunny doing?"

"Hes been a very good boy, great at keeping me and my bunny company.", I said giggling a little causing him too also.

"Thats amazing! I decided on a name finally."

"Finally after 18 years! What'd you decide?"

"Carrot."

"We hello carrot.",  I said picking up his.

"I was gonna name it bun but yours is named bun bun so I decided against it."

"Good choice."

"Well I gotta go Owens yelling at me bye see you soon!"

"Byeeee.", I hung up and held carrot smiling at him, it was like having a piece of Charlie with me. Before he leaves I should give him bun bun. I decided to do it and drifted peacefully to sleep.

Pov: Charlie (decided to switch it up a little)

"You never told me you had a rabbit.", Owen said as I walked out of the door my eyes widened.

"Where you spying on me!"

"Yes, maybe, maybe not.", he said shrugging.

"I dont really have a bunny just a thing me and y/n have."

"Whats that supposed to mean!?"

"Fine I'll tell you but its one of my biggest secrets so you better not tell anyone!"

"Okay I wont."

"Promise?" 

"Promise.", he said giving me a pinky promise it reminded me of y/n and how we do jelly fish.

"When we were born our parents got us these bunny stuffed animals and before we left I gave y/n mine to keep her company."

"That is so cute.", Owen said, as I blushed in embarrassment.

" Is that why you have a bunny tattoo on your foot?", Madi said coming into the room.

"Where you spying now?!"

"Yes, maybe, maybe not."

"Yes it is why a couple days before I left we got matching bunny tattoos on our foot."

"Okay how are you too not together!?", Owen practically shouted.

"Because I dont like her like that."

"Yes you do dont lie to yourself.", Madi said.

"Shes right.", Owen said.

"No I dont now im gonna go pack im leaving early. You all can go back to your hotel rooms.", I said walking toward the door.

"Whatever see you soon.", Owen said leaving.

"Bye man see you very shortly.", Jeremy said.

"See you in August!", Madi called out walking out of the door.

"Bye!", I called after them.

I sighed and plopped onto my bed do I like her? My mind answered in less than a second yes. I got up and quickly packed everything. Once, I was done I laid on my bed and started at the ceiling thinking about y/n. Eventually I fell asleep.