Part 22

(Time skip to Thanksgiving)

The part few months we've just been filming and hanging out with the cast. I woke up this morning with a weird feeling in my stomach. I decided to just push it off and worry about it later. "Charlie get up.", I said kissing him.

"I'm up but, I wanna cuddle first.", he said pouting. I leaned in toward him and he hugged me. "I love you.", he said, putting his face on my chest.

"I love you too.", I said kissing him on the forehead. We cuddled for a little bit longer, "Charlie we have the cast Thanksgiving!", I said just remembering.

"What time is it?"

"It's at 11 and it's 10:45!", I said checking my phone. I shot up from the bed and got my Thanksgiving outfit changed. Charlie got up too.

"What should I wear?"

"Um wear you khakis and a light blue shirt."

"Okay I think they're in my suitcase which is in here.", Charlie had decided to move in with me two nights ago and leave Owen which made him mad but he got over it when Charlie said he would be back in his room after Christmas. It's been fun living with him. ;)

I nodded and went back to putting on my outfit. "How do you like my outfit?", I asked Charlie.

"Looking good y/n/n."

"Thanks now I have to go my hair

"Thanks now I have to go my hair.", I said sitting down at my vanity to curl my hair. "Charlie, can you help me please? It will be a lot faster."

"Uh huh just let me put my shirt on.", I nodded and when he was done he came over and started curling my hair. Once I got done it was 10:57.

"Charlie we gotta go, I'll do my makeup on the way there!", I said grabbing a tube of mascara and lipstick.

"And i'll do my hair.", we then ran into the elevator. Charlie was doing his hair and I was doing my makeup in the reflection.

"Does this look okay?", I said turning to Charlie.

"You look perfect, how's my hair?"

I fixed a little piece that was sticking up, "Perfect.", I said as we ran out of the elevator and into the Uber. We gave him our address. It was now 11:02. "Charlie we're late and now Madis is calling me.", I said, answering. "Hello."

"Hey girl where are you?", she asked.

"In the Uber with Charlie so sorry we slept in late."

"Oh no we totally understand."

"Um what?", I said, my eyes going wide.

"Don't worry it's not like we all don't know."

"Don't know what.", I said playing dumb.

"Oh nothing just hurry and get here."

I hung up, "Charlie they all know." I said putting my face in my hands.

"Don't worry, it's fine, I promise. But I am surprised they haven't said anything like last week or the week before.", I nodded and we arrived on set. Charlie took my hand and helped me out of the car. We ran into the building and Charlie said, "We're here!"

Madi came and hugged me, "Hello!"

"Hi.", I said back not gonna lie that kinda hurt my stomach.

"You okay?", she said letting go.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be."

"Just you flinched like I hurt you."

"Oh no you didnt hurt me don't worry."

"Okay but if you ever wanna talk about something im here."

"Trust me, I'm fine." I then walked over to Charlie and the guys, he put his arm around me and I smiled up at him.

"Lets eat!", Kenny said. We all walked over to the food table and it looked delicious. We all filled our plate and went to sit down at a big table that was set up. I was in the middle of Charlie and Madi, she was definitely my closest friend on set since we both basically had to be there everyday.

I took a bite of my ham but it made me nauseous so I spit it out in my napkin so no one would notice, "Girl you are acting weird.", Madi said quietly so no one else could hear.

"Madi nothings wrong."

"Uh huh just the fact that a week ago you told me how much you were excited to eat ham now you won't touch it."

"Fine, I'll talk to you after."

"That's what I thought.", she said smirking. We finished eating then Owen wanted to play spicy Uno. I had never played but it was really fun. It was around 9pm when we decided to call it a night. I started to walk off with Charlie then Madi grabbed my arm, "You aint going anywhere until you explain."

"Can we do this at the hotel."

"Fine come to my room then you have a lot of explaining.", I nodded and walked off to leave with Charlie.

"This outfit is suffocating me I cant wait till we get home.", I said as we got in the car. He laughed and hugged me.

When we went back to the hotel I grabbed some black shorts and one of Charlie's shirts, "I'm going to Madis and I don't know when I'll be back.", I said as I changed.

"That's okay you need some girl time."

"Thank, I'm gonna go now.", I said walking towards the door he told me bye and kissed me.

I went to Madis room and knocked on the door, "Come in!", she shouted.

"Hey.", I said as I walked in.

"Dont hey me tell me what's up.", she said practically dragging me toward the couch.

"Um okay, I woke up this morning with a weird feeling in my stomach, then it hurts slightly when people hug me, then certain foods like ham make me feel sick."

"How long have you know?"

"I don't know two weeks."

She started bursting out laughing, "Girl you're pregooo."

"No, Im not, you know what the doctor said."

"She said there was a chance though what if your dream is finally coming true."

I smiled, "Maybe my dream could come true."

"Yeah we'll get a test tomorrow im too tired to go tonight."

"Me too.", we talked a little bit more then I told her goodnight and left.

( A/n The next parts are going to be Charlies point of view ;) )