Part 6

(4 Days until Charlie leaves)

I woke up with my head on Charlies chest. I felt around for my phone and found it in the crack of the couch. 

I was scrolling through Instagram when Charlie said, "good mornin bestie."

"Morning, im gonna go make us omelets you just wake up and come in the kitchen." He nodded in response. I went into the kitchen and got out everything I needed. I was cracking an egg when I  felt someones hands on my shoulder.

"Oh look who got up.", I said joking with him.

"Mhm.", he said while sitting at the island. 

I finished our omelets and headed him his sitting down next to him with mine.

"What should we do today?", I asked him taking a bite.

"I was thinking we could go to an arcade and roller skating."

"Sounds fun." After a few more minutes of talking we finished breakfast, cleaned up and got ready. we hadnt been roller skating since freshman year of high school. This was going to be fun.

"Come on lets go!!", Charlie said like a child dragging me through the house into his car. Yes, I have a car but it just saves money if I go with him everywhere. We made it to the arcade and got tickets. 

"Charlie lets play the guitar game we havent played in so long!!"

"Omg yes!!!" We played the game and ended up tieing.

After playing more games we went and roller skated. The whole time we were laughing. I almost fell a couple of times but Charlie caught me. The song 18 by One Direction came on. We sang all the lyrics and danced to it. Thats the moment I realized, the moment I fell in love.

 Thats the moment I realized, the moment I fell in love

"Charlie?"

"Yes y/n?"

"Crazy thought."

"Im all about crazy."

"Lets get matching tattoos."

He was a little taken back at first but said, "Hey you only live once lets do it!" We skated until it was around 3. We didnt eat lunch so I found us a little dinner to go too. It was very cute and retro. Me and Charlie got burgers and a milkshake to share, not in a couple way in like a friendship way even though I wish it was the other.