The Stripper

Shadows P.O.V

I was smoking out back of a club with my boys, Scourge, Sliver, and Manic.

"I heard its strippers club tonight.." Scourge said elbowing me in the arm.

"I just don't fall for any girl! She has to have the perfect body.." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh yea how come Maria had no ass and a flat chest.." Sliver mumbled. I walked up to him grabbing his collar slamming him against the wall.

"you want to say that again directly in my face!!" I yelled as he shook his head.

"No boss!!!" He shouted.

"Good now watch your mouth.." I said letting him go. By my boys I mean my works. The go out and sell drugs and if any of them get caught they are swore to oath not to sell me out. We split the money half and half.

"I'm going at the bar for another beer..." I said walking in the the back door of the club.

"Next the one and only with the sexiest body Amy Rose!!" The host said. I took another sip of my beer. I sat their and watched her strut her way down the walk way. I was on the edge of my seat to see what she was gonna do next. She threw her hands up and swung her hips . Damn she has a sexy body. Her curves, her fat ass, and those big breast. I sat back and smirked. She looked at me and put her finger to her lips giving me sexy smirk. She whipped her long beautiful hair and walked making her hips bounce. I couldn't help but watch her ass as she walked down the walk way.

"Amy Rose.." I said to myself. I have to see her again. I finished my cigarette and stood up throwing it away. I walked to where they had dressing rooms back stage for the strippers. I saw that Amy Rose's door had a star on it. I smirked sliding a piece of paper under the door.

"Who's their?" I heard her soft voice say. Before she opened the door I was already gone.

"Hey Shads where have you been?" Scourge said sitting at the bar.

"I went to use the restroom.." I said sitting next to him.

"I have a mission for you and Sliver.. I want you to capture a girl named Amy Rose-" Manic interrupted.

"What for!" He said. I gave him a death glare walking his way. I slapped him across the face.

"Because I said so!! Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking!!!" I yelled as he held his cheek while nodding.

"Sorry boss.." He said as I sat back down.

"Good.. Now like I was saying I want you to capture her..understand this. Don't not touch her! If I find any of you touching or playing with her you will not live to see tomorrow. I want you to bring her straight to me! Understand?" I said looking at the three of them.

"Yes sir!!" They said. "Good bring her to me in 20 mins. If you fail all three of you will be punished.." I said walking out the club.