Filling Longing Desires

Arizona just got to New York from Seattle. She and Callie agreed to be roommates so Sofia could see both of her moms. Arizona had also gotten a great opportunity with Dr Herman. Callie and Arizona had been keeping a professional co-divorced-parenting-roommates relationship.

Not too long after, America was informed they had their first case of coronavirus. They pushed it aside, until it gradually became more cases. The nation began to close things down. Schools, stores, and more. They had began quarantine, not knowing what to expect. Callie stayed at the hospital mostly and Arizona stayed every now and then. She eventually realized how it was affecting Sofia. The girl was so stressed at only 9. Arizona hated to see her like this and definitely wasn't prepared for how Sofia would take it during the new school year. Arizona contacted the school after noticing their need for a medical teacher on the website. It was very easy to get the job. They had no doubts about Arizona Robbins, legendary member of the Seattle Grace Five.

The new school year began, with Arizona and Callie not seeing each other as often. But, when they did it was just Sophia discussion. Arizona was more than ready for her first class. Well... from her torso to her head she was. She was wearing a comfy pair of black sport shorts that gave freedom to her pale legs. In the plane crash, it was a very close call but they were able to save her leg. Years and years of physical therapy, it's somewhat back to normal.

Callie has returned home after weeks of being gone at the hospital. Arizona gives her an uneasy look. "Don't worry, i made sure I was negative before coming." Callie assures her, Arizona nods before beginning her first class. Callie sat next to her at their kitchen island, getting out her laptop and tapping away.

"Could you tap any louder?" Arizona gives her an annoyed look.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Callie chuckled and tapped quieter. She gave Arizona a quick glance. The students flushed into her zoom call.

"Oh my god you're Arizona Robbins! Like THE Arizona Robbins! I didn't think it would actually be you!" Arizona giggles at one of her students.

"The one and only." She replies.

The problem with the zoom and google meets meetings is that sometimes students don't have their mic muted. Arizona found out this little difficulty almost halfway through the first lesson after the first day.

"I AM DEPRIVED OF HUMAN CONTACT MOTHER I NEED TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND!" A student yells, being unmuted.

"Sing it." Callie mumbles, Arizona shoots her a glare. The students hear Callie, bursting out in laughter.

"Okay everyone settle back down." Arizona gets her students quieted. Callie chuckles and stands up, causing her hand to brush up on Arizona's thigh. A shiver is sent up and down her spine. Callie doesn't think anything of it as she gets a cup of coffee. "Okay go on and work on your guys' assignment. I'll be muted and have my camera off but I will be here if you guys have any questions." Arizona mutes herself and turns off her camera, then she does whatever she needs to on her computer. Sofia walks out of her room to get a bottle of water.

"Uh uh. go back to class." Callie orders. Sofia takes her bottle and goes back to class. Arizona looks at Callie, Callie meets her gaze which is quickly broken as Arizona looks back at her computer. She takes a deep breath and continues typing. Callie can feel the sense of tension. She walks around the kitchen island to get closer to Arizona. The blonde looks up at her and at the zoom chat, making sure there were no other questions. She stands up to meet eyes with Callie. Callie doesn't know what Arizona is thinking of, so she just takes her shot. She puts her hand on Arizona's hip.

"What are you doing?" Arizona's breath hitches, getting caught at the back of her throat. She had missed Callie's touch. Their years of separation drew her mad. She eventually got over it but the feeling of Callie touching her again just brought the feelings back to the surface.

"Dr. Robbins how did you know you wanted to be in pediatric surgery?" Arizona hears a student ask, she sits back down, shaking the feelings off and unmuting herself.

"Well..." Arizona goes on explaining. She finishes. "And that's how I knew." The class finishes. Arizona sits with the zoom open but no students were coming yet, as it was still their passing period. Callie walks around the kitchen island, stopping behind Arizona. She bent down and whispered.

"This pandemic deprived me of contact.. specifically sexual contact." Arizona heard this and shifted in her seat, refusing to be turned on by her ex-wife. She continued, "I know you can fill my desires.." She nibbled on Arizona's ear, causing her to bite her lip and move just a bit, moving Callie away and letting in her students.

The class was pretty much the same as the last, and when Arizona turned off her camera and mic, Callie took her chance. She walked back around to the back of Arizona, wrapping her arms around the front of her and dragging them down her body. "Callie..." Arizona muttered.

"Shhh.." Callie got her hand to the waistband of Arizona's shorts, wrapping her hand around closer to her thighs, carefully caressing them. She then began kissing on her neck while grazing her hands on her legs. Arizona allowed Callie's hands to glide along the field in which she was just re-visiting. Arizona put her hands over Callie's, pulling them closer, up her inner thighs. Callie slipped her hand into the front-end of the shorts of her blonde ex.

"Callie.." Arizona quietly moaned. Callie took this as her cue to proceed with more. She slowly rubbed her tight clit in a circular, rhythmic motion. Arizona bit her lip to hold back any moans that could possibly come out. She used two fingers as she rubbed along the inner walls of her vaginal lips. The movement of her fingers created a rush of ecstasy to flow through Arizona's core. Arizona convulsed as Callie slowly and gently rubbed her velvety, throbbing entrance. Callie could feel her pulse as it reached it's peak in her hole. Callie slowly brought her hand back out and licked her two moist fingers.

Arizona stared with arousal. Her centre ached from the tension and sexual friction.