Chapter 9

(Your POV)
School went by with little incident today, thankfully. Though when I went back home, I guess I have to call it that now, the receptionist said that there was someone who was thinking about adopting me that would be coming to visit today. "R-really?" "Yes, sweetie, so listen for me calling you down alright?" "Okay, but what about (d/n)?" I say worrying a little, (he/she) has to stay with me. She smiles at that and says "Don't worry they know that the dog goes with you." Thank god. "Thank you for telling me, I'll listen for you"

A few hours pass and I can't help but wonder who wanted to adopt me. "I really didn't think anyone would want an older kid. Maybe we'll luck out and stay with them (d/n)." (D/n) looks at me and wags (his/her) tail and snuggles up close to me. "Well at least I'll have you no matter what." "(Y/n)! They're here!" Guess it's time to find out who is thinking about keeping us, I wonder if it's anyone I know?

(Antonio's POV)
I bet my new amiga will be surprised to see me and my family here. I couldn't just let my best friend's crush stay in an orphanage, so I convinced my parents to adopt her, and her dog. "Antonio?" There she is. "Si, I bet you weren't expecting me, huh?" "Not really, you wouldn't happen to be here for..?" "Si we are" I say gesturing to my parents behind me. "You can just call me big brother from now on okay?" She grins and says "Sure, big brother"