nightmare itself w. grim reaper

tw death basically

tw death basically

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

Soft footsteps were heard as a petite silhouette walks down the dense area in complete silence. It was surprisingly peaceful for once, with no screaming or scares. The silhouette removes the cape hovering over their face, revealing a girl with dull eyes and a black seal on her right cheek.

You would have thought she was a ghost with an attempt to kill anyone in sight. Well, you're not wrong. She is, but a special type of 'ghost' or apparition.

The girl sighs, stopping in front of a house or building. It was kinda old yet modern for the eyes, but it was kinda like home for her.

She opens the door, expecting the ghosts and the Grim Reaper telling stories again but to her complete surprise, it was quiet. Too quiet.

The door creaks even more when she pushes it, revealing her whole body to the inside of the place she calls home. She looks around the room, seeing no one but just chairs and a table.

The girl scratches her head in confusion. "Am I late? Where's Grim and that good for nothing doctor. . ." She mumbles. Sighing to her breath, she was about to turn around but jumps in fright seeing a familiar white-haired doofus in front of her.

"Pride! You're also late! That's surprising!" The white-haired vampire laughs in amusement. The girl, named Pride, felt her eyebrows twitch in agitation because of the man in front of her. She rolls her eyes before continuing to walk inside, leaving the doctor on the door.

"H-hey! I was just joking! Wait for me!" The man runs up to the unbothered female. The doctor looks around. "Anyone home? No one?" He calls out.

Pride tutted. "Tsk. Where is he?" She asks the doctor who just shrugs in return. "I guess there's no one. . ." He then finalizes before Pride felt a looming presence behind them, one full of gloominess and authority. The doctor sighs, still oblivious to his surroundings.

"You're late, both of you."

"AUGHHHH!!! GHOST!!! HOLD ME, PRIDE!"

***

After calming the idiotic doctor down. Both, the latecomers, look at the Grim Reaper with sheepish looks. Mostly Pride looking at him without a care.

Grim looks at them with a blank face before sighing deeply. "What time is it?"

The doctor smiles nervously at him, answering albeit hesitantly. "Uhm. . . Like 3. . . Ish?" He stutters. Pride facepalms, nudging his ribcage. "Idiot."

The doctor winces, pouting. "No?"

Grim then looks at Pride with a blank look. The girl returns the look, already knowing what he wants her to say. "What? I'm sorry that I'm late and yada yada. Envy was holding me back, you know." She explains. Grim continues to look at her, his face not impressed in the slightest.