tiktok w. shin seohyeon

tw couples yuck

tw couples yuck

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

Tiktok.

A social media platform for young and old people combine to have fun, sharing stories, dances, and just be supportive to others (or be lowkey toxic).

Shin Seohyeon wasn't part of the trend at first, but due to his best friend along with his girlfriend, he now watches TikTok videos.

There are times where he's part of videos, it was mostly her girlfriend dragging him into it. He can't say no to her after all.

He watched so many TikTok videos that it was sometimes overwhelming to Yoon Jeongin, because like, his usual composed best friend watching too many TikTok videos? It's the end of the world.

Seohyeon's only reason is that he wants to be updated since his girlfriend is into it.

He saw many videos about him, he was okay with it since he's somewhat popular - being amazing at archery, having good looks, and entering the Youth International Archery Competition seems to gain him a fanbase. Many people, mainly girls, were mostly drooling about him though.

Hah, if only they knew he has a girlfriend.

If only he knew what her girlfriend was planning to do.

***

It was a normal day in the classroom. Ham Dan-I and Lee Ruda talking normally for once, the twins poking fun about their habits, and Shin Seohyeon being annoyed by Yoon Jeongin.

"Hey, hey, Shin Seohyeon! Where's (Y/n)-ssi?" Jeongin asks, shaking the brunette's shoulders. Seohyeon felt his eye twitched in irritation before sighing.

"She's just getting a drink from the vending machine. She'll be here soon."

Right as he said that, the classroom door opens, revealing a smiley (Y/n) holding a bottle of mogu-mogu.

"Heya!" She happily waves as the class greeted her in their own way. Happy with the response, she walks up to the best friend duo with a light jump on her steps.

"No drinks for us?"

"No."

Jeongin sulks back into his seat as (Y/n) slyly smiles back at Seohyeon. The boy shivers in slight nervousness, seeing the secretive smile.

"What are you thinking of?" (Y/n) hums, placing down her drink on his desk before taking out his phone. He blinks before sighing in defeat. "Tiktok again?"

The girl pouts, holding her hands as she looks at him with puppy eyes. "Please?"

Seohyeon pursued his lips, staring back at her with equal emotion. The other four behind them just watch in amusement.

"He's gonna lose." Kim Hye Hil whispers to her twin. Kim Hye Woo nods. "True. He's too soft for her."

Ham Dan-I could only sweatdrop. "Tiktok, huh?" Ruda smiles at them, sparkles surrounding him. "Seems fun. I'll ask (Y/n) to be with me in a TikTok later." He takes out his phone as he says that.

The girl beside him could only look at him as if he was crazy.

Seohyeon could only nod in defeat, wavering from her puppy stare by now. "A-alright..."

Jeongin sighs, walking up towards them again. "Too soft, huh?" He teased before he screams in pain when he got stepped on the foot.

(Y/n) grins before opening the app. "You just have to sit there." She explains. The girl then placed the phone on the desk in front of his own before playing the audio and sitting on his lap.

Their friends felt flustered at the PDA but didn't say anything yet since the audio was playing.

Seohyeon didn't mind as he was used to the surprised affections.

"If you like a guy clap your hands."

Clap! Clap!

Seohyeon grins shyly, a blush coating his face. The twins, Jeongin and Dan-I gasps in surprise as Ruda smiles knowingly.

"If he doesn't like you back, clap your hands."

Clap! Clap!

By now, almost everyone's jaw dropped to the ground when (Y/n) clapped to it. Ruda laughs anyways.

Seohyeon immediately panics, tightly hugging the laughing girl by the waist, wanting her to stop the lies. "(Y/N) NO!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!" He whisper shouts, flustered to the core.

But it didn't end there.

"If you're talking to a guy and he has a lot of sides and he played you like a game, clap your hands."

Cla-

(Y/n) laughs even more, about to clap her hands again but the boy behind her was right on time, grabbing both of her hands to prevent from clapping anymore.

"(Y/n) no!" He pouts, turning her around to face him, not caring at the eyes staring at them for the moment. "I didn't play you! No no! Don't do that!" He scolds.

The girl only giggles before pecking his lips. "I know, I know. I love you~"

Seohyeon could only sigh, pecking her lips back before hiding his embarrassed face at the crook of her neck.

"I... I love you too."

***

"We're still here guys."