lost & found w. kaichou wa maid-sama (next gen.)

tw creepy man, irresponsible siblings

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

"What is big sister doing?" A girl, no older than 5, tugs the sleeve of her other older sibling with a frown, pointing at the blonde who was holding a gun.

Rui looks up with a surprised look, holding up the paper he had written before.

Little (Y/n) flinches when Sara fired at a piece of paper, written on it was the word 'Boredom'. Luckily, Rui immediately covered her ears even if it was a little late.

Sara sighs. "How boring."

Rui stands up, aghast by their big sister. "What are you doing?! You know (Y/n) is with us! Mama and Papa will kill us if she got hurt or else!"

The duo shivers in fear. They immediately look at (Y/n) who was writing on paper to forget what just had happened.

'Just you wait' was written on her paper.

Sara gulps. "I'll handle that later." She reassures before deadpanning at Rui. "I'm also trying out the freebie I got at the game center. You can tell by just looking, can't you?"

Mortified at it, Rui just opted to enlighten her idea. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT YOU WANTED TO TRY CALLIGRAPHY, BIG SIS!"

(Y/n) sweatdrops, turning to face the other people who were shivering in fear at the corner. Now, who wouldn't? A kid having a toy gun and just shooting at a piece of paper all of a sudden, in a calligraphy lesson.

"I might've preferred house-sitting in England, or just even tutor (Y/n) on something new."

"Mama wouldn't allow that."

"Papa would."

***

(Y/n) skips happily, holding the hands of both her older siblings as she looks around the old buildings.

Rui sighs, continuing their argument earlier. "Don't throw tantrums even when you're 10 years old, big sis... It makes things harder for me." He scolds. "Even (Y/n) is more matured than you, and she's just 5!"

Sara scoffs. "(Y/n) is like our Mama and Papa after all. And we represent different parents. Like you with mama and me with papa." She had elaborated. The older girl then side-eyes Rui with a smirk. "You're such a weak-minded little brother, even though you're already 8 years old!"

(Y/n) lets go of their hands, sick of their little banter as she pets a cat from the side. "Kitty~ kitty~"

The cat purrs for a moment before hissing at the girl, running off in a direction. The little girl pouts before chasing it. "Kitty!"

She didn't notice that she had left her two bantering older siblings.

***