10,000 hours w. woo ju-in

tw sprinkle of angst, dan-i moment for (y/n)

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

A strange feeling was bubbling up inside Ham Dan-I as she watches her friends give out concerning looks and rather crying ones. She was rather relieved by their reaction upon it that she had cried in happiness with Ban Yeoryeong following.

The boys just deadpan at them.

She had just explained what had happened to her last year, on the date of March 2. It was rather a depressing one, it made her scared to even get close to them again.

But alas, that thought or even plan was soiled to the ground just because of Ban Yeoryeong, the Four Heavenly Kings, and (Y/N) (L/N).

She was grateful, they had believed her even if it was scientifically or all in all unbelievable. Well, it has some evidence here and there. So it's 90% believable.

Dan-I looks around her friends with a spark in her eyes, but the strange feeling arose as she looks around the room to find a certain (h/c)ette.

"Hey," the brunette starts, making the whole room look at her with a confused look. "Where's (Y/N)?"

The confused looks sent on her way after that question made her almost puke out. W-what...

"Dan-I," Yeoryeong placed a hand on her shoulder, confused, her eyes still red and stuffy due to crying earlier. "Who's (Y/N)?"

Dan-I felt frozen before immediately looking at Woo Ju-In who was staring at her with an unreadable expression. "Woo Ju-In! Y-you should know! She's your girlfriend!"

She knew that she was being desperate. She knew that, but she didn't want one of her friends having the same faith like hers. It was too cruel.

Woo Ju-In froze for a moment, thinking of the name but nothing came up. He slowly shakes his head, feeling a sense of longing and guilt filling his chest at his action.

"I'm sorry, Mom. But I don't remember..." He says before he takes out his phone, looking through his contacts and there he sees the name (Y/N) (L/N), the nickname was an endearing one. It was like she was his girlfriend.

His eyes widen at the sight. Chunyoung, Eunhyeong, and Jiho took a peek at his phone before looking at their phone contacts.

It was the same, they had the same name on their phone. (Y/N) (L/N). A familiar name yet at the same time, unfamiliar. Like it was so close yet so far in their minds.