chaotic world w. konrad alpe altera

tw blood, death, chaos, a child doing a massacre

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

Chaos.

A condition that the girl was used to. Blood splattered around the ground, decaying bodies scattered, and just weapons and buildings crumbling down into pieces.

She was a puppet to a villain, wanting everything to crumble that stands in their way. What better way to gain it by using a chaotic monster? The one that uses a dangerous ability?

Dogra Magra is its name.

The one wielder of it? A child named (Y/n) (L/n).

Now this child doesn't remember anything in her past despite being only 13 years old. It's like something was blocking her mind that stops her from remembering it.

It's not like she would actually care for a moment.

(Y/n) huffs to herself before looking back at the dismantled body of her 'owner', blood pooling down on the floor at a fast rate.

Pathetic. She rolls her eyes. And they call themselves a villain. Clutching her doll tight, she walks outside the door nonchalantly, admiring the bloodied walls and floor, all the while stepping on the dead bodies.

How fun.

All in her mind was creating chaos after being free from her villain of an 'owner'.

No one would control her ever again.

A maniac grin escapes her lips. There's an empire near, right? A giggle comes out of her.

Let's have a little fun.

***

A temple. The little girl looks up with a smile. Full of priests and people who believe in God.

Entering the place, she looks around the place, confirming that many people go here just to pray, bring donations, or research about the noble's.

Peacefulness filled the temple. It was rather an irritating sight for the little girl.

Many young and old people walked around the place, mostly paladin and priests. Quiet chatters from the people blended with the place; there were some quiet talks and gaily conversations.

This is a good place to start chaos. (Y/n) smiles proudly to herself.

Now, who would... The girl blinks to herself when she felt herself getting 'bumped' by the person behind her. She turns to look at the person as he just glares back.

"Watch where you're going, brat." Narrowed eyes then turn into slits, she blinks at the blonde man with green eyes before grinning maniacally.

Blood soaks her sleeves as the razors behind it, touch her skin. The people around them gasp as priests start to run towards the girl to heal her.