Chapter 7 ~ Rebekah Mikaelson

Caroline went into class and said she make up some escuse why bonnie and britt would be late. They went to the bathroom too see if her magic was back. Bonnie scrunched up a piece of paper and said to try incendia britt tried and failed. Everything not even a hint of magic they agreed in the end that it must of just been bonnie had accidently done when they touched and they went to class. Britt feeling a bit upset.

School ended and it was the weekend but Caroline asked the gang to help set up for the school fair on Saturday they agreed and after school they got the supplies and started getting things ready. The feris wheel and other rides had already came so they only had about 5 hours of work. They soon went to the salvotore House. And they talked mostly about Brittanys new life.

Saturday had arrived it was 2pm Caroline had just picked up Britt in her car and they were driving to the fair. They arrived at met up with everyone including damon. This was actually the first time Britt and him had seen each other since the 19th century. They talked and hung out with the others then dark fell. Britt went inside school to the bathroom. It was all dark the lights were blinking then at the end of the hallway someone stood there at the sight of britt they ran over and grabbed her pushing her back against the wall. Bam. Ouch britt fought but she was to concentrated on who was doing this to care "for 300 years if been looking for the cure and then one day a witch does a locator Spell and its here inside you in mystic falls" said a sly voice. Britt looked into the eyes of a blonde teen.

"This won't hurt, too bad" the person laughed and she stuck a very large needle into Britts leg she fell to the floor and shouted in pain the girl injected blood into the siringe in her hand. She stood up then grabbed Britt by the through pulling her upwards with her feet dangling from the ground "This is for getting the cure before me" the lady punched her hand with her vampire strength. If Britt could scream right now she would but she was still being strangled in midair she could feel the air leaving her then the lady dropped her. Brittany was lying on the ground nose bleeding when the lady said "Rebekah mikealson it wasn't nice to meet you" and speeded away.

It was about 2 more minutes when Caroline came in calling her name. When she saw britt on the floor she rushed over. Britt was unconscious. Caroline was able to give britt some of her blood then picked britt up and carried her outside with her stregth to show the others who were nearby.

Caroline said shed take britt home and when she woke up and told Caroline what happened shed notify them. She spun around and carried the still bloody faced britt to her car.