Chapter 10~Bekahs Back

Everyone had been very quiet on a few word muttered as they waited for Brittany to wake up. Caroline was still shocked about it happening. Stefan wrapped his arm around Elena they hadn't recently been able to have time toghther and this had been the longest. Brittany head was swimming it banged and she felt a coldness rise up her spin and shivered. Then this feeling of warmth filtered over her but to warm it felt like she was being boiled then she heard it screams shouts. Her eyes flicked open and she felt the burning of her skin she was onn fire. She looked at it for one second breathed in and out calmly and the fire reduced to flickers and went out. They all stared at her.

Blisters had started to appear on Britts body but she insisted no more blood if something else happened she could die and be back in the vampire form. She explained to them she remembered feeling cold and then warm then she realised she was on fire. In the end they all agreed Britt had done it she must still have magic but when she tried there was no trace of anything magical.

Stefan didn't like the sound of Britt being alone. So he invited all of them to stay over at his damon laughed at said "Besty sleepover time" sarcastically shacking his hands in the air. They stayed downstairs for a while sat on the sofa and talked bbut then damon went to his room then Elena and stefan to his leaving bonnie, Caroline and britt to a sofa each. They slept peacefully. Until the morning Britt woke up again everyone weren't there it was 10 am, so she thought they must of all gone out. Until she went to the kitchen for a snack and saw a note I have you freinds we need a chat my place, Bekah.

Rebekah had taken them but how she was human then she realised. Damn it, klaus and Elijah her original brothers who would do anything for there little sister must of helped. Britt packed a small bag with staked eventhought the originals couldn't be killed by these it could harm them for a minute or two if she could do it fast enough.

Britt took a coach up to new orleans and then was standing outside the huge mansion she sighed it had been so long she smiled a bit at the memories but sighed and frowned that rebekah had just left her like that why? And why had she taken her freinds would she realy just want to chat. All these thoughts swirled around her head. She grasped the strap of her bag. Looked left and right and with her hear hammering hard in her chest she knocked on the door,no answer. Knocked again. No answer. She placed her hand on the handle the door was open, she pulled it open and stepped into a pitch black place then......