Chapter 25~kol Mikealson

Stefan had been doing laps too he  was by britt then said "You ok? " She nodded then said "Just going bathroom" she smiled and he smiled back. She walked into the school then out and saw Bonnie and kol. "Kol ill do whatever you want just let her go". Britt said. "OK" he said and pushed the struggling Bonnie who's head hit hard next to a car. "She will be fine just had to make sure she didn't run off to anymore, now come with me".Britt obeyed.

They were walking further into the woods at the point when kol began to talk "When I met you for the first time in the early nightees I knew your were Els sister I at first thought of bringing her to you and explaining everything but then I got to paranoid of losing her, so we went on a suprise holiday. I was always been there for El even when some guy got her pregnant and ran away. We raised the child both of us and then she soon died but we in away became grandparents toghther, after all the time both of us had toghther I never got to tell Ellie I loved her Brittany I need you to bring me to her and let me tell her and maybe we can all work out some sort of agreement".

Britt was shocked "I didn't know you felt that way about her, look its not my choice of you see her or not ill give you her new number call her and see if she'll meet up with you just don't tell her you have me or anything i don't think she like that" britt joked.

The line had answered "who is this? Ellie asked."It's kol darling look I know you hate my guts but I need to talk to you please". "Kol, i don't know how you got my number but I never wanna see your face again". She hung up. Kol got angry "This is all your fault, I guess if I didn't get my girl Id get the girl my brothers going after" he said and grabbed Britt by the wrist.

2 hours earlier, Caroline and stefan had left the lesson britt had been gone for a while. They looked around then in the parking lot they found bonnie just coming back to concionous. "Bonnie, are you ok what happened? " Caroline said franticly. "Kol happened, he is getting britt to bring him to Ellie, but we all know britt won't do that, I fear he'll bring her to klaus, hand me my bag Caroline over there I got a map for a locator Spell in it. " Bonnie did the spell weakly and located Britt deep in the forest. Caroline brought bonnie home while stefan searched for Britt.

Britt screamed and shouted as kol started dragging her. Then kol and Britt were flung apart. She fell to the floor and saw kol and stefan start to fight each other.