Chapter 12~Road Trip

Britts mind was swaying Katherine was alive the girl who tried to kill her in the pass she must of dropped her on purpose and also the two original were going to be after her soon she had killed Rebekah.

That night while she still at the salvatore house at midnight she crept away from the sofa she had been on and through the door. She went to her house and started packing a suitcase she wouldn't lead the mikealsons and Katherine to her freinds it was time to forget and sighed. She looked at her phone and was about to dial a taxi when the phone was swooped from her hand by stefan.

"Why are you leaving? " He asked. Brittany didn't want to answer so she said "Why are you here how did you know? ". Stefan then said "I wasn't sleeping so I heard you go through the door so answer my question now. " Brittany sighed then said "Klaus and Elijah are gonna come after me and so is Katherine I don't think it's a good idea to put you all in danger." Stefan then smiled "Brittany you realy thought we would ever let you leave your one of us, anyway we owe you a few now after what you did" he chuckled and she smiled back and they went back to the salvotore House.

Morning was planning time, Damon hinted a road trip like before and they all agreed Stefan and britt were gonna drive to west Virginia and see if they follow there they'd set some sort of trap. They both packed that day filled up stefans car and said there goodbyes and drove. Awkward moments passed then conversation broke out them between them of who they'd think would come first that conversation ended as soon as it started when britt noticed stefans pain of saying Katherines name.

They talked about other things the rest of that day then stopped at a motel in Asheville for the night. That morning Britt was tired she had decided not to sleep just to make sure no suprise attacks. But as she was in the car several times her eyes drowesed then closed her head lay on stefans shoulder and he smiled as she slept. She woke up again as a clunck of the engine turning off it was 3 pm and they had arrived Britt streached at yawned she got out the car and so had stefan they were at a shabby looking bed and breakfast  "This is the best I could find around here" he chuckled and so did Britt.

They went inside to the reception and there was only one room left. They went in and saw one bed. Things got awkward in the end they shared the bed on separate sides.

In the morning britt woke up cold she looked up pitch black. She checked the digital clock 3 am she shouldn't of slept so long the day before she sighed and shivered again. The sheets were thin very thing she was getting very cold until...