Chapter 28~Davina Claire

Bonnie and Britt had just been talking when suddenly the windows around bonnies room shattered and cut them. Coins were implanted into the room. Both there heads rose they wiped the glass from there faces leaving them bloody. The door crahsed down, walked in klaus mikealson.

"Ahh the Bennet witch and the one and only Britt, isn't this interesting. " he said smiling. Klaus grabbed bonnie by the throught "I think I'm gonna kill her just to see the pain in your eyes, then I'll kill you". "No klaus I didn't mean to kill Rebekah you were going to kill them look, I can bring her back". Klaus dropped bonnie who fell to the floor gasping for breathe "what" he muttered. "You know my sister she died and well I've done my research I should of gained her power but I haven't used my powers in many years but if finally got control, I would just need another Claire witch there's one in new Orleans toghther  we could rise her". Britt said. "Come with me, if your lying I will personally kill all your freinds". Britt nodded and left with him.

Stefan and Damon ran into bonnies and found her on her phone about to call stefan. "Bonnie what the hell happened are you ok? " damon asked. "Britt? " stefan asked quickly afterwards. "She's gone with Klaus, he isn't going to kill her, she's been hiding it from everyone she had all Ellies powers, she going to rize rebekah for him but if she isn't Klaus is going to-" she fell silent leaning her head to her knees.

Klaus had just finished a phone call with Elijah "When we arrive there a claire which named Davina will do the spell, what do you need to do it" he asked in a sort of nice tone. "I will need the ashes of rebekah, and water and dirt". Klaus looked confused and nodded texted something then put his phone away. "We want to be there before dark, I'm going to need to carry you". He said irrated. "What? " britt said. "Or I could just drag you there if you want" he said. She agreed reluctantly and he ran them there.

They arrived Elijah stood by a table and there sat a girl, Britt smiled at her she looked about 16 the girl looked at her then shocked said "You look familiar ". Britt shook her head "Imagine me brunnete" she said. The girl thought then said "Your my like great-great-great auntie aren't you" britt nodded. "Are we going to do this or not" Klaus said. "OK, davina is it" the girl nodded "Use that bowl put the ashes in it and water and mix" britt said and davina did. "OK im going to need one of your twos blood. " Elijah gave his. Britt put the dirt and blood into the bowl. She told davina what to do from then. They lit the matter on fire with incendia. Then they chanted. The substances turned into a sort of goop and started to form a person.