Chapter 26~The Kiss

They threw each other across the forest. Each other trying to get closer to Britt, who sat in shock. Kol finally got close anoth to Britt he grabbed her by the throught and held her leant against a tree her feet dangled away from the ground. "Simon isn't it, i hope you savoiur this moments I was gonna let my brother kill her but I guess I can, I'll give him her head" Kol said. He ripped a tree bark and planted It inside Britt is scratched britts heart but stefan pulled kol back in time and snapped his neck. At this Britt from dangling fell to the ground.

Stefan walked over, her had noticed kol had stabbed her until he came close enough. "Damn it, OK britt your gonna be ok". He said ripping of his skin and feeding her blood. He pulled the peace of wood out of her and she screamed a small scream. He picked her up then ran with her out of the woods away from kol.

Britt had realy for once when she had been stabbed by kol felt her life flash before her eyes. Then she realised that what she felt for stefan was Freindship no. Without him she jumped off a cliff, he saved her, cared for her, he loved her she realised that at the same secound she realised she loved him. She hugged close to stefan while he still ran out the woods.

They had got out the woods it was dark. Stefan slowed to a walk given Britt the chance to hop out his arms. She wobbled. "Britt, I don't think you should walk realy" stefan said. But she shook her head and walked next to him she wobbled and tripped. Stefan caught her there faces were inches apart. Was this the time, I think it is? They both thought at the same time then at the same time they said "I-I love you". They looked at each other in shock but smiled they were still hanging faces inches away.

They kissed. It was so passionately, stefan was being careful he did not want to hurt this so weak and vulnerable Britt right now. She wrapped her hands around his neck as they kissed it was perfect. Then they broke apart and smiled at each other.

They arrived at the salvatore house. Britt had decided to let stefan carry her again. Damon was there he asked what happened and then stefan explained leaving out a few last details. They went upstairs to Britts room. They cuddled in her bed. Then britt fell asleep, stefan kissed the top of her head and smiled.

He walked outside the room and found Damon smirking foolishly "Brother, I think you missed out a few details" he laughed and so did stefan. "I don't think it's a good idea to leave your girl in there alone what she gets cold" damon pouted. Stefan laughed then nodded she went back in and resumed cuddling britt.