It Depends On You

As the year goes on, Korra works up the courage to ask Asami to the dance.

Korra and friends were hanging out at a diner.

Jess bumped into Jr.

"Watch where you're going," he said.

"It doesn't matter who's in my way, cause I ain't stopping," she said.

"Oh we'll see about that when I run you over in the race," Jr. said about to fight her.

The owner stopped them.

"Break it up kids, I got a date tonight and I can't stay here cleaning up after you."

Asami was looking at Korra.

"You're still hung up about that boy aren't you?" Kuvira asked.

"Yeah," Asami said, "It doesn't matter who she is or what she was, I just know she's the one."

She sighed.

"I doubt she'd wanna go for someone like me though."

Opal surprised Asami by grabbing her breasts and squeezing them.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asked, "You're smart, kind, polite, and you've got a delightful body!"

"Opal stop," Asami said laughing.

"Its ok Asami, relax," Opal reassured her, "I'm sure you and Korra are meant to be."

Korra was humming a tune in her head.

"Go get her tiger," Opal said pushing her towards Korra.

"Oh, hey Asami," Korra said, "How are you?"

"Doing great," Asami said smiling.

"Listen, about earlier, I kinda felt like a jerk for how I acted. It wasn't cool."

"What do you mean?" Asami asked, "Are you referring to the tryouts thing?"

Korra nodded.

Asami chuckled.

"You're so funny," Asami said, "I was never upset."

Korra smiled.

Zona approached Korra.

"So, what are you doing later?"

"Um i'm kinda talking with someone here," Korra said trying to look at Asami.

"Call me," she said.

"...No." She said.

She went back to Asami.

"What was all that about?" She asked herself.

"Don't mind her," Asami said, "For some reason she gives off a bad vibe."

Mako was attempting to flirt with Eska again.