Worse Things I Could Do

Korra and the gang were showing Pema the set of wheels that they made. When she looked she was shocked. "You guys..... must have one amazing teacher!" She shouted.

"YEAH!" Everybody said.

"This car is as fresh as the parts on it!" Pema saiad, "I hope you guys didn't steal much to make it."

"Nah, most of it was donated," Mako explained.

"All I know is that this baby is gonna make everyone fall off their feet during the race!" Bataar Jr said, "Once the flag goes down, it's gonna be me, against my rival, and I'm gonna rock it out!"

Korra looked to Pema. "You gonna be there?"

"You kids never let me down, I'm not gonna let you down!" She said.

Korra turned to Jr. "You know those guys aren't gonna play around. "You want me to punk out?" Jr asked.

"No, just... you know what I mean," Korra said.

Bataar thought for a minute. "Maybe you should be my second wheel in case... you know," Jr said, "I get too scared." Korra nodded. "You and me have been friends for a while, so yea," Korra said, "No prob. We're gonna win this thing together!"

"No you're not," said someone.

It was Desna.

"Well who do you care who wins or loses?" Tahno asked.

"I don't, but speed and propulsions grab my interest," Desna said as he showed them a suitcase, "Based on my calculations, and your rival's superior car, there is no way you could hope to win. At least without my help anyway."

The guys started to laugh. "Yea yea laugh it up, but you don't know everything about cars." Korra turned to him. "What did you have in mind?" She asked, "I'd actually be interested in what you have to share." Desna nodded. He opened his suitcase and shared what he had.

Meanwhile in the halls, Zona and a few of her friends were walking by. She saw Kuvira getting her stuff. "That's the one," she said, "The one who might be pregnant!" Her friends laughed. Asami overhearing this decided to stand up for Kuvira.

"Hey, why don't you pick on someone your own size?" She asked. Zona was surprised. "Um, aren't you supposed to be the good one?" Zona asked.

"Maybe, but its more important to be kind to others," Asami said.

"Nah I'll stick with being good," Zona said. "It must be easy when you're unappealing," Asami said with a smirk. Zona decided to walk away. "Who does she think she is talking to me like that?" She asked herself.

Asami went back to her locker. Kuvira turned around. "I don't really need anyone fighting my battles, but that was pretty cool."

"In all honesty, she had it coming," Asami said. "And you were the one who gave it to her," Kuvira said, "Some surprises do happen in secret."

Asami looked at Kuvira. "I know we haven't been the best of friends, but if there's anything..."

"Its fine, I can handle it," Kuvira said. "Look Kuvira, the right one will come around." "Yeah...." Kuvira said. Asami went to her next class, and Kuvira was by herself.

There Are Worse Things I Could Do (Play video above)

Kuvira: There are worse things I could do

Than go with a boy or two

Even though the neighborhood

Thinks I'm trashy and no good

I suppose it could be true

But there are worse things I could do

I could flirt with all the guys

Smile at them and bat my eyes

Press against them when we dance

Make them think they stand a chance

Then refuse to see it through

That's a thing I'd never do

I could stay home every night

Wait around for Mr.Right

Take cold showers every day

And throw my life away

On a dream that won't come true

I could hurt someone like me

Out of spite or jealousy

I don't steal and I don't lie

But I can feel and I can cry

A fact I'll bet you never knew

But to cry in front of you

That's the worst thing I could do