Graduation

It was the last day of school, and Republic City High was having a carnival to celebrate the graduating seniors. Principal Beefing just gave out a heartfelt speech and found herself crying after it. Later, the gang were throwing a few pies at Coach Bumi.

"Ok, that was a good throw Bolin." He said. Desna approached Zona. She was putting up posters for something coming up in the future. "So.... What do you got there?" He asked.

"Some posters for an upcoming one woman performance," she said. "Well, I got a new rocket prototype I've been working on," Desna said, "Wanna see it?" Zona thought for a moment. "Not here." She took him to the rocket lab.

Bolin had some special ice cream for him and Opal. "Is that what I think it is?" She asked. Bolin nodded. "A lemon sorbet, with Strawberry and Marshmallow toppings," he said. "Yum....." Opal said lovingly. Mako approached Eska.

"Listen, I know I'm not exactly your dream guy," he said, "But if you give me a chance, I can show you a good time and become a true person for ya. I'd even punch a hole in the moon to prove my worth." Eska thought for a moment. "You know.... Maybe I'm not ready for a real man yet," she said, "I think I'll settle for somebody like you." They shared a kiss.

Bataar Jr approached Kuvira. She was doing a hula hoop thing. "Should you really be doing that in your condition?" He asked. Kuvira turned to him, and for some reason was happy to see his face. "Well, it turns out I'm not pregnant," Kuvira said, "It was a false alarm." Jr smiled.

"Well, even so, I've been thinking," he said, "I think its best if I stick around and become the ideal man in your future. Someone who's there for you and can help you down the right path." Kuvira smiled. "I think I'll hit ya up on it," she said as she kissed him.

They all saw Korra walking by. She had a different look. "Well, look who it is," Mako said, "Decided to dressss up for halloween or something?" "Nah," she answered, "I just figured I'd try something new. Its kinda boring trying to be the same thing all the time." She heard someone whistle.

Korra turned to see Asami dressed up like she use to. She had a flannel, a leather jacket, and also a wicked hairdo. "Asami?" She asked. "Tell me about it stud," she said.

Your The One That Want (Play video above)

Korra: I got chills

They're multiplying

And I'm losing control

'Cause the power you're supplying

It's electrifying!

Asami: You better shape up

'Cause I need a girl

And my heart is set on you

You better shape up

You better understand

To my heart I must be true

Nothing left

Nothing left for me to do

Korra and Asami: You're the one that I want

Oo-oo-oo, honey

The one that I want

Oo-oo-oo, honey

The one that I want

Oo-oo-oo, the one I need

Oh, yes, indeed

Asami: If you're filled