Drive In Theatre

There was a drive-in theatre opening. Korra and the gang were meeting up to see it, and Korra was with Asami. However, Bataar Jr. had to sneak the others in as they didn't have tickets. As soon as he made it in, he opened the trunk."Alright guys, welcome to the drive in!" He said. The others got out.

"Dude what the hell did you eat?!" Mako asked Tahno. "Come on, it was taco tuesday!" Soon the girls arrived. Tahno arrived and kissed Tira's hand."My lady," he said as she giggled."What a gentleman."Mako turned to Eska. "Sup babe," he said. "Um, there's nobody there."

Opal approached Bolin and gave him her wallet. "Hold my money and don't let me go near any of the stands. Nothing they have is good for you." "What about some popcorn with extra butter?" Bolin asked. "Is it the artificial kind?" She asked. Bolin nodded. "Ok." They headed to one of the stands.

"Eska, let's go get some food," Kuvira said not paying any attention to Jr.

Korra was with Asami in her own car and they were enjoying themselves.

Korra was lagging remembering that joke that Mr. Sato told her. "I just can't get over that joke," she said between laughs. Asami giggled to herself. "I was kinda nervous that they wouldn't like me," admitted Korra as she rubbed her head, "After all I am...... you know."

"Don't worry about that Korra, just know that they do like you," said Asami as she put her hand on top of Korra's. Korra smiled. "I think you're really lucky to have parents that care so much about you," she said, "My parents care a lot too. But sooner or later parents gotta learn to let their kids spread their wings." "True," Asami commented. Korra thought about something for a while.

"Asami, would you..." she started, "Would you wear my ring?" Asami was shocked at first, but then she smiled. "Korra I..... I don't know what to say!" "Say yes," Korra said. "Yes!" Asami said. She took the ring and kissed Korra's cheek. "Korra this makes me so happy, cause now I know for sure that you'll respect me!" She snuggled close to Korra and put her arm around her.

Kuvira and Eska were in the line looking at the menu. "You shitting me?!" Kuvira said, "This much for popcorn and 2 sodas? Highway robbery that is!" Eska noticed she was acting moody. "What's with you tonight, Veers?" "Well, I feel like a defective typewriter," Kuvira answered. "What?" "Well, I think I skipped my period," Kuvira admitted. Eska thought for a moment, but she soon realized what it meant. "You don't think....." "I don't know," Kuvira said. "Was it Jr?" Eska asked. "You don't know the guy," Kuvira answered, "You won't let anybody know about this will ya?" "I'll take it to the grave," Eska said. She and Kuvira left the line. "Come on people, lady with a baby!"

Mako overheard the news. "Veers has a bun in the oven," he told Opal. She told Bolin, who told Tahno. Soon enough the news traveled its way to Jr. He went to confront her. "Veers, I heard you got knocked up," he said. Kuvira scoffed. "News travels fast they say," she said. "Well why didn't you tell me?" "What's it to ya?" Kuvira asked. "Well I figured I could do something." "Well I think you've done enough," Kuvira said, "I know you don't run from mistakes, but this isn't something you did." "Well thanks a lot kid," Jr said. They walked away from each other.

Meanwhile Asami and Korra were still watching the film. When Korra wasn't looking, Asami snaked her arm under her shirt and felt her breast. Korra was surprised at first. "Asami?" She asked. "Oh Korra," Asami said. She pinned her down and started to kiss her. "I don't know what that was all about.... But I kinda like it!" Korra said. The kept making out without anyone noticing. Asami opened her eyes and stopped. "OH no....." She said. "What?" Korra asked. "I... I shouldn't have done that!" Asami said to herself. "Asami its ok, I was just caug...." "No its not ok, I should've asked!" Asami said.

"Asami please, its ok," Korra told her taking her hand. "I'm sorry," was all Asami could say. She took off the ring and passed it to her. She then ran off. "Asami wait!" Korra said, "You can't just run off in the middle of a drive in!!" Korra sighed to herself and sat in her car.

Asami

Korra: Stranded at the drivin', branded a fool

What will they say Monday at school?

Asami, can't you see I'm in misery?

We made a start, now we're apart

There's nothing left for me

Love has flown, all alone I sit and wonder why yi-yi-yi

Oh why you left me, oh Asami, oh Asami

Baby, someday, when high school is done

Somehow, someway, our two worlds will be one

In heaven forever and ever we will be

Oh, please say you'll stay, oh, Asami!

Asami, my darlin'

You hurt me real bad

You know it's true

But, baby, you gotta believe me when I say

I'm helpless without you

Love has flown, all alone, I sit

I wonder why yi-yi-yi,

Oh why

You left me,

Oh Asami

Asami, Asami

Why yi-yi-yi

Oh Asami