Word of God

🍁\\𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐝//🍂

Aikya's POV

Here am i, stuck in between these two love birds. My bestfriend, Aisha and her boyfriend, Kyle. They're a couple.

"Aikya! Tikman mo!", Aisha said at pinatikim sa akin ang steak na binili nila.

"Hmm! Tasty!", i said.

"For once, can you stop talking english? Nakak-nose bleed oy!", sabi niya. I can't stop, but i will try.

"Try ko. Pinanganak ako kasama ang mga englishera't englisherong tao, what do you expect?", i asked and continued munching this meat i'm eating.

"Sorry na nga eh! Kain na nga tayo", Aisha said and we continued eating.

"Aikya.. Tanong ko lang, anong feeling ng mayaman ang pamilya?", tanong niya.

"Not good. They are always busy, they don't have time for me, but i'm thankful that every weekends.. we bond with each other", i said and smiled.

"Swerte mo..", sabi niya.

"No, i'm not, i'm just blessed", i smiled at them. I'm not lucky, because i'm blessed by our God.

"You know, i always wonder, why you're a positive person, then i realized that you're a Christian.. Maka-diyos", Kyle said. Yeah, i'm a Christian.

"Yeah, right", si Aisha at hinampas ako.

"Well, i'm a Christian so i will be positive, no Christian is a negative person. We have God so we're positive", i said and Aisha clapped.

"You're so blessed with everything!", Aisha said.

"Yeah.. and I'm thankful to God, for giving me, my family and friends strength and blessings", sabi ko.

"You're really kind", sabi ni Aisha.

"Okay. Let's change topic, i know you guys are uncomfortable with this topic", i said.

"Thanks for adjusting para samin", sabi nito.

"That's nothing", i said.

"You know.. Ang blooming mo today! Sino kaya ang inspirasyon mo? Hindi ka nag-sasabi ah!", Aisha said.

"God is my only inspiration and my friends and family also", i said.

"Nagiging malalalim nanaman ang words mo! Nakaka-nose bleed!", Aisha and she tapped my shoulder.

"Geez. Really?", i asked.

"Yes."

"Well, sorry. Can't help it", i said then laugh.

"You're so tough!", she said and smiled.

I was..

But, you guys left me.. left me all alone.

That's just a memory. Memory of my past. Our past.

They left.. And now.. i'm all alone. They left me behind.

They were so envious of the blessings God gave me.. They didn't realize that they are already hurting me.

They pierced words in me. Their words felt like a knife, piercing to my chest.

It hurts..

Now.. they got what they wanted. They.. they killed my Parents. They steal our wealth. And now.. they will steal my life.

They will kill me.

I have God, but.. i think this is my fate..

To stop them and slap them the truth.

Their weapon is a knife. But, my weapon is the word of God.

The word of our God.

I heard their footsteps.

I planned this already. I recorded my voice, saying some word of God.

"What kind of sorcery is this?! Ugh!", Aisha. She sounds different. Envy really changed them. A couple of envious human.

"God.. made you, but still, you did this to your own kind?", i said. Ginawa kong matigas ang boses ko para bumaon sa utak nila.

Brainless.

"Pake namin?! Hindi totoo yang Diyos mo! Hindi ka nga niya matulungan!", Aisha said and laughed like a retarded horse. Kyle is quiet, the usual.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. That's what's said in John 3:16. For short, God loves you, yet you're still saying non-sense?", i asked.

"Our God loves you! That he's willing to die for our sins! Yet you're still doing this?", i asked. I know that my words felt like a knife to them.

"We don't fucking care!", he shouted. He finally talk.

"So? Did i said that you care? I'm saying this so it will stay in your brainless mind!", i said.

I know i'm gonna die, so why don't i live my life to the fullest?

"You bitch!", Aisha. She stabbed me on my chest.

That's nothing. Their attitude is worst than this.

"God loves you. Remember that", i said.

"He sent Jesus for us..", i whispered.

"He gave blessings but you didn't saw it. Ang pag-gising mo sa umaga.. blessing na yun, but you just shrugged it off. You're cruel! I want to curse you But.. i'm a child of God", i said.

"I, Aikya forgiving you Aisha and Kyle, for your sins. I shall forgive others how God forgive me", i said.

"You two shall live.. You must serve God and worship God.. Do all your best to worship God.. t-that's it", i said.

"I can die now..", i said.

"Y-you're still the same Aikya, kahit ginawa namin 'to..", she said.

"Live..", i whispered.

My heart stopped beating.

It is my end..

Atleast i died saying the word of God.

•••

Words Count: 835

-𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫-