Chapter 1

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ugh." Lizzie groaned as she reluctantly opened her eyes. Lizzie lied in bed for a few more minutes before she began to sit up. As she reached her hand up to rub her eyes, she saw writing on her wrist. Once her eyes focused on the words, she let out a horrifying screech.

"AHHHHHH!" Josie finally woke, frightened after hearing her twin sister's scream.

"Lizzie? What's wrong?" Josie asked after not being able to identify the reason for Lizzie's scream.

Upon not getting a reply, Josie cautiously walked towards her sister.

"Lizzie? Are you okay?" Josie asked, until she saw what her sister was looking at.

"Lizzie! Is that your mark?" Josie screamed, finally snapping Lizzie out of her shock.

"It just appeared today, I didn't see it last night." Lizzie states, still staring at her soulmate mark on her left wrist. Josie walked closer to her sister, attempting to see who's name is written across her sister's wrist.

Lizzie quickly covered her wrist once she saw what her sister was trying to do. "Josie, wait."

"What's wrong? Is it a guy I know?" Josie asked, confused and worried about her sister's reaction.

"Just don't freak out." Lizzie timidly told her sister as she uncovered her wrist.

"Hope Mikaelson." Josie quietly read aloud. "Why didn't you tell me you were into girls, Lizzie?"

Lizzie saw the hurt look on her sister's face, and felt instantly guilty.  When they were younger, Lizzie would always steal things of Josie's. Crushes, possessions, and traits. When Josie went through her rebel phase, Lizzie went through an even more extreme rebel phase. When Josie announced her first crush, Lizzie suddenly became obsessed with boys. Everytime Josie had something that Lizzie didn't have, Lizzie would copy it.

Josie's sexuality was the one thing that she didn't have to share with her sister, but it appears she was wrong.

"I'm sorry Josie, but I didn't want you to think that I was starting to copy you again. I promise, I didn't think I would have to tell you my sexuality."

"It's fine." Josie said quietly, while looking at the floor. Josie looked up once she realized something.

"If your mark appeared out of no where, then when did you kiss Hope?"

"That's the problem Josie, I don't know."