Chapter 6

"So let me get this straight." Josie starts as both girls rush for Hope's room. "You had a random dream and you think it was Hope communicating from Malivore?"

"That is exactly what happened Josie." Lizzie said with a smile as she pulled the paper out from under the mattress.

"It's just a spell, this should be easy."

"Wait Lizzie. Didn't you say that Hope was trying to warn you about something? Maybe you should wait until you can talk to her again?"

"Josie I actually saw her. It was almost like I could remember her. I have these scenes just playing out in my head and I think they're memories. And Josie, I remember how much I love her. I can't just leave her in that place just because we want to play it safe."

Josie looked at her sister and after seeing the love in her eyes, decided to just let her say the spell.

After seeing Josie's nod, Lizzie starts reciting the words from the paper after siphoning magic off of the walls. After feeling a weird feeling in her gut, Lizzie tried to stop. She tried to pull her hand away from the wall, but found she was unable to. The amount of magic coming from this room was too overwhelming for Lizzie to think.

Lizzie looked up and saw Josie shouting for her. After looking back down Lizzie realized she would have to finish the spell.

As the last words of the spell were read, all Lizzie saw was black.

Lizzie sat up quickly, feeling faint from the movement.

"Josie! Hope!" Lizzie screamed as she realized she was laying in bed.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Josie asked after coming out of the bathroom.

"Did it work? Did the spell work?"

"What spell?" Josie's next sentence was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Hang on, maybe she can help." Josie told Lizzie as she headed for the door.

Lizzie got out of bed and followed Josie.

"Hey babe. Sorry I'm late, I stopped to grab you a muffin."

"It's okay, but I think something is wrong with Lizzie." Josie told Hope as she leaned in to kiss her.

As Josie reached out for the muffin, Lizzie noticed the name written on her wrist.

"Hope Mikaelson"

"What the fu-"