Chapter 3

Rushing to the library, Lizzie held the paper in her hands as she ran.

"Josie!" Lizzie called as she saw her sister.

"What happened? I thought you were just going to grab something to eat?" Josie replied, confused.

"Look what I found!" Lizzie triumphly said as she slammed the paper down on the table.

"What? Where did you find this? Do you know who Hope is?"

Stopping her sister's rambling, Lizzie replied, "Get this, I found it in a vacant but fully furnished room. There was a desk and everything but it was like it had been emptied out. There was nothing there except for this paper that I found under the bed."

The paper had math written on it, math that Josie recognized.

"Wait, this was the same paper as my homework a few days ago. Does that mean Hope has the same math teacher as me?" Josie asked.

"Well let's go find out." Lizzie said with a smile as she grabbed the paper and headed towards the math building.

"What do you mean you don't have a Hope Mikaelson in your class?" Lizzie said, outraged.

"I'm sorry ladies, but I would've remembered a name like that." Ms. Perish replied.

"What do you mean?" Josie asked her.

"Hope Mikaelson. Mikaelson. Klaus Mikaelson. Where did you two find this anyways?" The teacher asked, with suspicious eyes.

"Uh, no where." Lizzie unconvincingly replied as she grabbed the paper and Josie's wrist and left the room.

"How did we not realize that. Does Klaus have a family member named Hope?"

"I don't know Josie, but we definitely can't tell Dad. He would freak if he knew my soulmate was a Mikaelson." Lizzie told her as they started in the direction of the library once again.