Chapter 2

"So how could this have happened?" Lizzie asked Josie.

"Uhm, were you possible drinking?"

"No Josie! Great, first I don't remember kissing someone and now my sister thinks I'm an alcoholic." Lizzie snaps.

"Okay, I'm sorry for asking. Do you think it has something to do with magic? Or maybe there's a monster that does that?"

"I guess. Can you go to the library and look for something? I'll meet you after I get something to eat."

"Ya, of course." Josie answers her twin.

Josie sends Lizzie a comforting smile and leaves the room.

After staring at her wrist for a little bit, Lizzie gets up and heads for the kitchen.

On her way there, she takes a wrong turn without realizing it.

All of a sudden, she found herself in front of a room door. The words "Vacant" were on the door. Confused as to how she ended up there, Lizzie tries opening the door.

"Shit." Lizzie said after the door opened, hoping it would have been locked. 

As the empty rooms were supposed to be locked, Lizzie decided to investigate, so she opened the door wider.

"What the hell." Lizzie mumbled as there was a perfectly furnished room.

Lizzie double checked that the door said "Vacant".

Since it did, Lizzie closed the door behind her and decided to look around the room.

Lizzie first went to the desk and noticed that there were no papers on or in it.

After what felt like half an hour, Lizzie had searched the entire room. She still has no idea who the owner of this room is.

Realizing that there's one more place she didn't check, Lizzie pulled up the blanket and looked under the bed.

Lizzie smiled as she noticed a paper under it.

Reaching in a pulling the paper out, Lizzie felt her eyes widen as she read the name on the top of the page.

"Hope Mikaelson"