Chapter 5

"Okay so I'm 90% sure now that she was eaten by Malivore." Lizzie told Josie after they went over everything they had on Malivore about 5 times.

"Lizzie can we go to bed now." Josie whined as it was now past midnight.

"Fine." Lizzie told her as she rolled her eyes. "But we're searching again first thing in the morning." Josie nodded as they both got ready for bed.

"Lizzie."

Lizzie looked around, trying to found where the voice was coming from.

"Lizzie." The voice repeated.

"Lizzie over here."

Lizzie sharply turned around and came face to face with the most gorgeous girl she had ever seen.

"Lizzie!" The girl said with wide eyes as she rushed towards the blonde.

The mystery person wrapped her arms around Lizzie.

"Uhm, who are you? And why are you hugging me."

"I was finally able to reach you. My magic is getting stronger everyday that it makes him weaker.

"Him? What are you talking about? Who are you?" Lizzie looked around with wide eyes and only saw darkness.

"I'm Hope." She finally said.

"Hope." Lizzie breathed, finally able to put a face to the name. "Where are you right now? How do we get you out?"

"You need to go to my room. Look under my mattress and you'll find a spell that will get me out. Just remember, you have to-"

Lizzie woke with a start, her eyes wide as she realizes that she had been dreaming.

"Josie!" Lizzie ran over to her twin and shook her awake. I know how to get Hope out."