I can't (part 1) Mando

Please note I have taken some creative liberties here!! I know I'm not a perfect writer and please forgive me if I get anything wrong. I will be making up my own storylines at times if it fits the story better. Also means there's no/few spoilers. Thank you.

Flash back

Smoke and Ashe attack your lungs as you hurry through the inferno that was once your village. Your legs pounding against the floor, tears streaming down your infant face. "Mama!" A scream escapes your lungs as you try desperately to find your mother. The village was not a big one but to your young mind it may as well have been a city. Coughing harshly your body stumbles sending you flying to the ground. Your arm reaches out to brace your fall only to to be met with excruciating pain radiating down it. Looking to the source of the pain your eyes land upon lapping flames, now dancing over your arm attacking your skin. A howl like scream escapes your lips as your body freezes in place unable to process the pain. Seconds pass as you lie staring in horror at your arm. From behind a strong pair of arms wrap around you quickly brushing off the flames holding you close. Their body  felt cold, as if they were made of metal  but you didn't dare look at them. Your eyes keep scanning your surroundings as you clutch at your arm. "MAMA!" You let out a blood curdling  scream. From behind you a soft huff escapes your saviours muffled voice "I am sorry my child, but she's gone. They all are." 

Your POV:

You wake with a start feeling a cold sweat resting upon your face and soaking through your shirt. You weren't more than 6 years old when your village burnt, yet you remember it like it was yesterday despite many years passing. The heat of the fire, the taste of the smoke in the air, the burning sensation up your arm. That day you'd been saved by a small group of Mandalorians, they took you in as a foundling and raised you. When you were old enough you took the creed and since then you've been floating around trying to stay under the raydar while still surviving. This lead you down the path of bounty hunting. Washing off your face quickly your throw your helmet back on, you ended up sleeping in your amour due to bringing a tricky bounty late into the morning. Some bounties really don't appreciate that hunters need to sleep too.

 "You better be worth the damn hassle or I'm going to find a way to bring you back to life and kill you again." You grumble to the corpse laying in the cargo hold as you pass it. Reaching the cockpit you lean in your seat with a small huff feeling the ship travel through Nevarro's atmosphere. The entrance was more bumpy than usual throwing you around in your seat making you grip the controls tighter. 

Docking your ship you jump down from the cockpit, completely ignoring the ladder and heave the corpse over your shoulder, not before wrapping it up in a sheet. You're not a monster. Heading down the ramp you head into the town to find Greef. It was hotter than usual today which meant the corpse was starting to smell funny pretty fast and you weren't the only one who could smell it. People around you start to clear your path. Picking up your pace you soon find yourself throwing the bounty at Greefs feet.

 "How long has he been dead for? He smells like a carcass from last week." Greef half laughs and half asks in a more serious tone. 

Letting out a small sigh you time your helmet to the side,

"It's a warm day what can you expect?". Your monotone voice gets a chuckle from Greef as he tosses you your pay.   

"You know you Mandalorians will never stop surprising me with how up tight you are. Would it kill you to laugh once and a while?".