Hux

This one gets a bit graphic in one or two places so please be advised. Other than that I hope you all enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

Feet marching along the ground you walk at a quickened pace, your eyes scanning every face in the crowded city centre. You rendezvous with another rebel has been compromised, you hold vital information on the upcoming moments of the first order and need to get them back to Leia as quickly as possible but of course as if they were able to read your mind the first order turned up on the planet you've been gathering information on. Storm troopers patrol the streets occasionally checking peoples ID's, shouting orders. Pulling your com link to you lips discreetly you tell your rebel friend to get off planet as quickly as possible. This was sensitive information that you have to deliver in person as sending out a hola-message could possible get intercepted and the first order would have your face. You'd find a way out of this. 

Slowing your pace a little you do your best to blend in with the crowd. A pro at keeping calm. Turns out all those missions with Dameron stressing you out were finally starting to pay off. With an innocent stop you cast your gaze over a street venders stall, turning your back to a pair of troopers as they approach. Picking up a small trinket that catches your eyes you smile at the vender, handing over the number of credits he was asking for. 

"Ma'am. ID now." A muffled voice behind you barks making you jump a little. 

With a startled spin you turn around and fain a nervous smile. 

"Oh oh yes of course. Hang on." You coo as you start to filter through your bag, putting on a damsel persona. It takes a few seconds but your hand meets the thing you were actually looking for. 

"Here you go" You smile before pulling out a blaster and shooting both of them, sending the crowd parting in all directions. In the distance a small platoon of troopers run towards you making you curse under your breath. 

Taking off in the opposite direction you skilfully weave past people, jumping over tables with ease never slowing. A sly smirk creeps onto your face as you hear the faint shouts of the troopers fading into the distance. With a quick look left and right you take the opportunity to scoot into an alleyway and grab a pen and piece of paper from your satchel, scribbling down the information in frantic notes. Once it's written you scoot out towards a kid and show him your rebellion ring. Their eyes widen with glee as they see it. 

"Take this note and find someone with a ring like this. Please it's a matter of life and death. May the force be with you" You say handing him the note and your ring before running off again. There was no reason to stick around and possibly endanger the child. 

Reaching a market square you skid to a stop trying to work out where the hell you are but as you do a whole platoon of troopers pour into the area, blasters poised and ready to shoot. You spin around quickly, blaster in hand trying to assess your chances but they were bleak. Knowing this information had to end with you, you spin your blaster around towards yourself but before you can take the shot a small dart hits your neck instantly knocking you out. Your body hitting the stone floor with a thud.

------------------------------------------

Eyes opening you find yourself strapped down to a chair securely, cold metal walls surrounding you. Crap. You think to yourself before trying to see you could budge your arms even a little but they're not going anywhere. Sitting for nearly an hour you lean your head back, boredom taking over. You could be scared but honestly you didn't have the effort to be right now, it's likely you'll be dead by next noon of whatever the closest planet is so why be scared. The sound of a door opening rips you out of your thoughts and you life your head. Before you stands Kylo Ren and General Hux, Hux with a deep set smirk on his face.