Boba Fett (Part 2)

For the last two months Boba has been teaching you everything he knows about bounty hunting but it's been a slower process than expected, due to your wound still clearing up and the scarring process being rather slow your mobility and ability at first was very limited. You could already fly which was something Fett was relieved about because despite everything he really didn't want to teach you to fly. All you needed was a little practice after not flying for a year. Your first few weeks were spent learning how to track a bounty with little to information. Once you were firmly on your feet he moved to teaching you how to use a blaster properly, helping you improve your aim. To be honest it's been a weird time. Every so often Boba shuts himself off, going rather cold and distant completely contradicting how nice he had been but you've just shaken it off. 

"So you really think this bounty is here?" You ask looking down at the luscious forest bellow you. There didn't look to be any form of civilisation through the canopy. 

"Has the last two months taught you nothing Y/n?" Boba laughs will a roll of his eyes beneath his helmet. 

"Yeah, yeah I get it. I'm impatient. But...I have been here before. If the bounty is here they wont be easy to find." Your remark catches Boba off guard, him surprised of you having been here before. Letting the of breeze lap against your face for a few seconds you smile, inhaling the soft aroma of the large trees their floral scent making you smile brightly. "I've missed this place." You sigh having had fond memories of your time here. 

Taking out the tracker from his pocket, Fett spins around in multiple directions shaking it a few times. The magnetic field of the planet messes with tracker instantly making this job a lot more tricky. Shoving it back in his pocket Boba looks around the t shape visor of his helmet searching aimlessly. Stepping off of the ramp you walk up beside him.

"It looked like there was some sort of village north of here. That's probably the best place to start right?" You remark as you throw a supply bag over your shoulder. "It's probably the town of Dargeda. Come on." 

"Woah when did you suddenly become the one in charge?" 

"When I was the only one of us who has been on this planet before." With a skip in your step you lead the way through the forest, Boba trailing behind you slightly. "Come on it's probably a half an hours walk from here at a good pace."

"Yeah. Sure."

Walking into what you both can only assume is the towns version of a cantina, you take a seat at an empty table waiting for a few people to return their gazes somewhere else.

"You stay here ask around for information. I'll search the local inns. Don't wander off." 

with a rolling of your eyes you take out a tough sketch you'd done of the bounty you make your way around the cantina. It's unusually packed for such a small town on a remote planet but you can only assume they're not the types of people who want to be seen in the big town cantinas. Most of them probably have a well priced bounty on their heads. 

"So you and that Mandalorian a thing?" One Twi'lek asks a smirk on his face as he eyes you up.

"Have you seen this guy around here?" This is the seventh time someone's asked this at it's starting to get to you. Despite every attempt at looking intimidating it apparently just comes across as cute. 

"No. But I could pretend that I have if it'd get you in bed with me." He smarms making your stomach twist in disgust. 

"Forget it." You groan as you walk away, a sense of defeat washing over you. No one knows anything or if they do they aren't going to tell you. It slowly becomes increasingly clear that no one is going to tell you anything of any help and you slump down at a table. Hopefully Fett has had some more luck. You fiddle with a loose thread on your sleeve boredom finally taking over as another sodding hour passes by waiting for Boba to get back, having eaten a colourful piece of fruit from the supplies bag you're not hungry but if he doesn't get back you'd definitely eat all of the food packs.