Huorë, Moina Elwen (Courage, Dear Heart)

Recap -

Armenia soon returned and found us in my temporary room. She asked what had happened, and I told her I had a vision.
I went against my gut, my intuition.
Bad idea.

She had this gleam in her eye after I told her and I didn't like it. It...unsettled me.

An idea popped in my head.
"Armenia, do you by chance have a tunic, trousers and boots I could wear? Dresses are highly uncomfortable."
"Of course, I wear them when I go out in the woods. There's a spare pair you can use."
"Thanks Armenia. I've worn dresses my whole life and its getting a bit...old."
"Think nothing of it, friend."
I took the clothes and stashed them for later.

Something told me I might need these clothes. 'But when?'

~*~*~*~
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ : From here on out, (starting soon, anyway) this story will be... A roller coaster of emotions. So, if you dislike these... Turn back now!
I'm literally having trouble writing it because I feel like I'm slowly killing Rhiannon.
The Company will appear (it wouldn't be a Hobbit Fanfic otherwise now would it?)

Also, Adelaide Kane won't be the OC's "face" for the entire book.
She has to grow up, just like Thorin. (Like how they changed his character.)
I found a similar actress, which you'll soon see.
(Sorry for the long A/N)

~*~*~*~
Dedicated to~ NJRBlackFeather  and Kakashi1Knight  lets face it,
you guys rule 🥰 and are literally the reason I update.
(Thank's for the comments! I smile, and laugh at 99% of them!)

🏔 Things you'll need throughout the story 🛖
(I'll remind you)

* Apostrophes in italics are thoughts 💭
- Example: 'what have I done?'

* Tolkien's languages will be translated within bold asterisks
- Example: "Well Met." *Mae Govannen.*

* Words in italics put emphasis on things
- Example: she ran for her life

Visions will be seen within bold dash marks and asterisks. Lettering will be Italic.
- Example: -* I saw them running, running from what? *-

Song: All The Pretty Little Horses
Artist: Ashley Serena

"Kind Heart.
Fierce Mind.
Brave Spirit."

~*~*~*~*~

Rhiannon awoke the next morning still not knowing what to think. - She couldn't get that vision of hers out of her mind.
'Will I really become that bitter?' She wondered, sitting on the edge of her bed.
She got dressed for the day and started helping Armenia around the small house. Soon they would go outside and tend the garden.
Diaval and herself had been here for a few months and they were grateful for Armenia and her father's hospitality.

While singing an old lullaby, and tending to the garden, she didn't notice Armenia slip away.
Diaval was out flying around, she had told him "to go spread his wings." This morning.
Still singing, and bent down tending to the plants, Rhiannon didn't hear Armenia's silent approach.
Armenia held a pitchfork, aimed for Rhiannon's neck.
Just as she lunged forward with the pitchfork, Rhiannon bent down further, having dropped the garden shovel she was using. And fell in the dirt.
Her eyes widened as she saw the pitchfork go sailing over her head, and an angry Armenia behind her.
She quickly stood up, small shovel in hand.