4. Prison

the title explains itself- ;-;

no tw besides the whole jail thing-
_____________________________

(ethan's pov)

It was my first day in this new prison, because i had gotten a transfer since there was an incident at the old jail. The prisoners at the other jail were quite frightening, but luckily for me, I only have another month before i'm released.

As I mined the coal within the jail yard, I felt sweat drip down my face. It was pretty hot out here. It almost felt as if it were over 100 degrees.
"Faster, Nestor." I heard a guard yell at me, and his footsteps approaching. I stopped and turned to him, noticing his muscular body shape. I looked him up and down, then into his dreamy eyes. For a guard at a prison, he wasn't too bad looking. He'd obviously been working out, and the veins in his arms were popping out.
"You got a problem, boy?" He looked at me in the eyes and deepened his voice. It sent chills down my spine. His voice was so.. soothing.. in a way.
"N-No sir." I quickly looked away from him, and continued mining at the rocks.

Shortly after, the gaurd yelled at us that the time in the yard was up.
"Head back to either your cells or the showers. Nestor, you come with me." He glanced at me. As i felt a lump in my throat, I lowered the pickaxe and walked over to him, my head down. I was afraid that he would hit me or punish me, but I hadn't done anything to him or to another cellmate. I looked up and saw a name tag that said, "Officer Mark" on it. I knew i recognized him from somewhere.
"Hey, you're that really famous YouTuber! Markiplier." I smiled at him. I thought it was cool because he, along with the one and only jacksepticeye, were my idols.

"What are you doing working here? I would think that your channel would be booming with money form the millions of views you get." I smirked at him, as I saw the last person in the jailyard walk back inside. They left officer Mark and I alone.

I felt myself get goosebumps when he looked at me, smiling.
"You should mind your own business, Nestor. Or you'll get into some serious trouble." He walked towards me, standing at least two inches taller. I looked up at him, and for some reason my cheeks flew red. (why did the saying flew red remind me of fluoride.. help. )
"And what I do to bad prisoners isn't too pretty, but I like to experience with each one of them in various ways." He remarked (I DID IT AGAIN UNINTENTIONALLY. IM SO FUCKING FUNNY. ) as he handcuffed my arms in front of my body.
"Hey! Ow! They're too tight!" I felt them dig into my wrists.

Officer Mark leaned against the walls on the outside of the prison building, and smirked. He gestured his fingers 'come over here' and pointed at the ground in front of him, I moved over without hesitating.
"W-What did I do, officer?" I asked, still looking into his eyes. I got lost in them. I felt something on my lower back that pulled my body onto his.
"I-" He shushed me and pulled me into him, kissing me.

(marks pov)

Nestor's lips were soft, and tasted like cotton candy mixed with cherry. I felt his, still cuffed, hands put themselves onto my chest, above my abs. As I pulled back, I rubbed his sides, feeling around his jumpsuit. He nudged his head into my chest, and I chuckled to myself.
"Let's go somewhere more private, okay?" The smaller man nodded, as I grabbed his handcuffs and pulled him into the building, then through a door that led to a storage space. I shut the door behind me and turned around. Ethan was watching my every move, seeming as though he wanted more than just the kiss he received. He looked at me in the eyes, and I smiled at him.

(3rd pov)

Mark broke the eye contact and pulled Ethan into a kiss yet again, pushing him into a wall that had a desk against it. He picked the smaller body up, and placed it onto the table. Ethan was sitting at Marks height, and pushed Mark against his crotch. He proceeded to wrap his legs around the officers waist and put his hands onto his chest, kissing him deeply. Ethan could already tell this jail was way better than any of the others he'd been to.