6 (2/2) ethans cry for help pt.2 (read pt 1 for a better understanding.)

smutty chapter,,,,,,,

idk why it posted this one first. but ey- here- if you wanna know what happened first, read part one.

that's it.

just continuing from where i left off in part 1 <3
_____________________________

(marks pov)

When i hugged Ethan pulling away from the kiss, i began to notice a slight... problem. My bulge was showing through my pants.
shit. why now.
"How about you eat what I made for you for breakfast, okay? I'm gonna be in my room. Just holler if you need me."
Ethan nodded. I gently put his eggs and toast onto his plate, and slid it over to him. I watched him take a bite and proceeded to walk to my room, shutting the door behind me.
fuck.

(3rd pov)

Mark quickly walked to the bed, and palmed himself through his own jeans. He had to get rid of his boner somehow, so why not do it quickly right here. Ethan was occupied, so he had nothing to worry about.

Mark moved his hand fully down his pants and boxers, feeling his own length.
"gah.."
He started pumping and threw his head back, laying fully down on the bed. He imagined it was Ethan doing this to him, and went faster as he pumped his cock. He quickly undid his pants, and pulled them down just enough to release his erection into the air.
"Holy fuck.."
He pumped slowly, but harder than he had before. His other hand sat gently on his thigh.
He groaned as he came into his own hand, letting go of his length.
"Damn.."

Ethan cleared his throat at the door. Mark didn't even seem to notice the door, that was now opened, and raised up.
"G-Gah! Ethan! I u-uh-" Mark stuttered his words as he felt himself grow red, and Ethan already being red from what he had seen.
"H-How much did you see.." Mark zipped his pants back up, and leaned over his knees.
The younger man covered his face, walking towards the bigger body.
"E-Everything.. I wanted to compliment you on y-your cooking skills.."
Mark made eye contact with the smaller man, feeling weird by the fact that he jacked himself off in front of him.
"I-I'm sorry Eth- I-It just kind of.. happened." Mark looked away from Ethan and sat up, walking towards his computer that rested on his desk.

Ethan walked behind Mark and wrapped his arms around his waist.
"D-Don't.."
Mark jumped, feeling the arms wrap around him, and turned himself gently around.
"I-I wanna h-help you.."
Ethan mumbled as he buried his head in Marks chest. Mark raised Ethans head softly, feeling his jawline with his thumb.
"Are you sure, i don't wanna hurt you Eth. You got out of the hospital a week ago.." Mark was concerned by the fact that the events had just taken place not so long ago.
"You aren't even fully healed.. I could open your scars back open.. and-"
Mark turned as he felt a hand creep up to his crotch.
"It's okay.. I'll b-be fine" Ethan kissed Marks neck, and squeezed around his groin, teasing him.

Mark picked Ethan up, the smaller man jumping into his arms and wrapping his legs around his waist, and pushed them onto the bed.
"W-Wait! S-Safe word..? When I say it you immediately have to stop.."
Mark nodded, moving to kiss Ethans neck.
"N-Mhph..."
"You decide what the word is then, butter cup."
Mark continued to kiss the smaller body's neck, feeling his hands intertwine with his hair.
Ethan tightened his grip on Marks hair as he bit and nipped at his collar bone.
"N-Ngh... H-How about T-Teddy bear?"
Mark raised up and smiled at the body under him, mesmerized by how beautiful he was.
"That works for me. Just say it when you're uncomfortable or if i hurt you, okay?"
Ethan nodded, and pulled Mark back onto his body.