among us part 2! <3

i felt that it needed to be finished- so- HERE TT
_____________________________

As Ethan was still sitting on mark's lap, silence filled the room. The only sounds in the room were his whimpers every once in a while, along with Mark occasionally talking to a few of the random people he was playing with.
"Alright guys i'm gonna log off. It was great meeting you!"
He pushed his headset off and left everything, shutting his computer down fully.
Ethan nuzzled his head into Marks neck, breathing hastily, as he felt the sudden urge to move himself around.
He fought the urge and slid out of mark's lap, pulling the erection out of him, feeling emptied.
"Still?"
Ethan giggled as he turned himself around.
Mark rolled his eyes and pushed himself out of the chair he had been sitting on.
The smaller body bent down to grab his underwear, being caught off guard by his ass brushing onto Marks lap once again.
"S-Sorry!-"
Ethan pulled himself away from the ground, being caught by mark pushing his body against him.
"A little more? please, baby."

Ethan smiled as he turned himself around, facing the slightly taller man.
"Okay. Needy asshole."
"I'm pretty sure you were the needy one half an hour ago, Dork."
The taller man chuckled as Ethan slid his boxers to his thighs, feeling Mark turn him back around and bend him down onto the table.
"M-Mark- I want a shower!"
Ethan whined as he felt Mark push back into him once again.
"You'll get one afterwards."
Mark began to thrust into the smaller body, quickly and roughly as he started.
"F-Fuck M-Mark!"
Ethan winced as he had already felt Mark brush against his prostate. He knew he wasn't gonna last long, after all this was their second round.

" God you still feel fucking amazing and tight. Jesus Christ.."
Mark began to thrust more into the younger boy, trailed his hands around his sides. He moved one of his hands onto Ethan's member, stroking its shaft.
"M-Mark, Ngh! Ah!"
Ethan whimpered, letting out a moan as he felt Mark jack him off, trailing kisses down his back. The bigger body kept thrusting, eventually hitting the younger man's prostate head on.
"F-FUCK! H-Hah!~"
Ethan let out a loud moan, saliva dripping down the sides of his mouth from the pleasure.
"That's right, you're such a slut. Moan for me again, baby."
Mark sped up his pace, matching his thrusts with the pumps of Ethan's cock.
"M-Mark!~ I-I think in c-close! Sh-Shit!"
The younger body let out whimpers and loud cries, screaming Marks name. He felt so good, even though he knew for sure he wouldn't be able to walk for a while.
"Cum for me baby."
Mark continued to fuck the younger man, but trailed his hand back up to Ethan's back, then to his hair, pulling it back.
"F-Fuck!.."
Ethan whined as he arched his back, feeling mark roughly pulling on his hair. It was something about that, that made the situation so much hotter to him, making him reach his high faster.

Ethan felt a familiar pit in his stomach, his orgasm slowly creeping up on him.
"I-I'm c-CLOSE!"
Ethan yelped as Mark hit his prostate roughly, leaving him a moaning wreck.
"I wanna hear you scream my name, fuckin whore."
Mark grabbed a hold of Ethan's sides, making it easier to slide himself in and out of the smaller body at a very speedy pace. Ethan moaned marks name, releasing himself on the bed.
"Good job Eth. You done so well. You're so fucking gorgeous.."
Mark pulled himself out of Ethan, sliding his pants and boxers back on. He pulled Ethan's boxers back on for him, picking him up slightly. The younger man still had drool on the side of his mouth, and looked tired from all of the excitement. It was pretty late at night anyways.
"Do you wanna rest, princess?"
Ethan nodded his head as Mark sat back onto the bed, holding him in his arms.
"Goodnight, baby."
"Goodnight, marky.."
________________________________

short yet rushed chapter woooooo.

i'm not gonna be doing anything for christmas- but enjoy this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE. <3
_____________________________