5. Unholy Christian

(marks pov)

"Mark! Get down here! I'm gonna leave you"

As I heard that i groaned.
"i don't wanna go to church.." I whispered to myself as i slid my white nike pros on.

-time skip brought to you by ethan being the softest boi <33-

We walked into the church and i immediately seen him. A brunette-haired boy in kakis and a white, tucked in, shirt. His smile was gorgeous. My mom introduced me to some of her friends as i continued to glance at him. He looked over in my direction and seen i was looking at him, quickly looking away. He smiled gently, as did I, and I turned back to my mothers friend, Jasmine.

(ethans pov)

I noticed he looked away from me, and turned my head to face him. He was so gorgeous. His body was twice as big as mine. He mustve worked out or still had been working out. His hair was almost a pitch black color. I quickly realized he was watching me check him out and moved my head back down to my shoes, walking to the bathroom.
god that was so embarrassing.
I went into a stall and leaned against one of the walls, thinking about what had happened.

(3rd pov)

Mark noticed Ethan go into the bathroom and quickly said his goodbyes to jasmine. Walking into the men's bathroom, he had seen a pair of white vans peeking underneath one of the stall doors.

Ethan sighed and walked out of the stall, and to the sink, not even noticing the tall figure looking at his every move. As he looked in the mirror he jumped then turned to face Mark.
"Gah! You scared the shi- crap! The crap out of me."
Ethan stopped himself for cursing, mainly because he didn't know if whether or not it was okay to curse around the taller man.

Mark chuckled to himself and held out his hand.
"Mark Fischbach"
Ethan looked up at him, eyes wide, then moved his hand to touch Marks.
"E-Ethan Nestor!" Ethan pulled his hand away and faced the opposite direction of where Mark was standing.
"It's nice to meet you Ethan. I saw you staring at me back there. Wanna be friends?" Mark grabbed Ethans chin, making them hold eye contact. The smaller man fell deep into Marks eyes, and drifted away. Not even thinking about how the man was talking to him.

Something took the younger man over, causing him to smack his lips against Marks, who looked dumbfounded as it happened.
"I-I'm so sorry!" Ethan pulled away from him, and felt a hand grab his own. He quickly looked up, seeing the man smirking at him.
"Don't be sorry. If you wanted to kiss me you could've told me." Mark grabbed the younger mans cheek and kissed him softly, melting into the kiss more and more by the second.
Ethan melted into the kiss, but pulled away as he thought about something.
"W-We just met. I barely know you.." He let out as he put his hands on the man's chest.
Mark put his arms around the smaller body's waist and gained eye contact.
"Well then you could come over to my place so we can get to know eachother better. My mom is gonna go out with her girl-friends." {ik momiplier can't drink- but what i mean by this is like shopping and hanging out.) Ethan smiled.
"I'd like that. I'll tell my mom then!"

-time skip brought to you by my lazy azzzzzzz-

(marks pov)

I heard someone knock on my door, and i raced through my kitchen to unlock it.
"Greetings Mrs Nestor! Ethan!" I hugged Ethan and shook his moms hand.
"Take care of him, i'll pick him up whenever he's ready to come home. Love you Eef!" She headed back to her car, and Ethan made his way into my house.