7. Royal AU

ethan is a maid for mark aka (for the sake of this one shot) prince fischbach.
_____________________________

(ethan's pov)

It was another day working for the kingdom. It ran throughout my family to work as maids for any royals whatsoever, due to how much pay we make. The majority of the kingdoms were cruel and soul crushing, but this particular kingdom, of which i've just recently began working for, is quite nice. Especially the prince, Mark. He'd always help when I couldn't reach, or even dropped something. His mom and father did as well. It was quite nice here.

I began to sweep the dining room hall as I heard the prince talking on the phone.
"She did what?! No! GO TO HELL!"
I glanced over to see him hanging up on whoever he had yelled at.
"Are you okay Mr. Fischbach?"
I stopped what i was doing, as he looked over my way.

(marks pov)

I heard a familiar voice and quickly turned to reveal it being Ethan, our maid. He was wearing an maid outfit that our designers of the kingdom's fashion had made,

like the one below vvvv

-and I felt my face flush

-and I felt my face flush. Usually the maids would wear their own set of clothes, mainly because we had thought that the dresses were a little... excessive.
"I-Uh- Yeah. Just some stupid wedding proposition."
Ethan smiled, and began walking towards me.
"Is there anything I can help with? I could get a suit ready or even a dress for the bride."
"No! no. I cancelled it. The girl was a whore anyways. She looked like the real life version of barbie."
I heard Ethan laugh, and i let a smile form on my lips.

I couldn't deny the fact that his laugh and giggles were the most adorable thing ever. And i had began to notice how much i liked him since he first talked to me. But it's forbidden to have a relationship with a 'worker' or 'gaurd' for yours and the kingdom's safety.
"I hate people like that. I feel like makeup isn't really necessary. Although a lot of people are quite talented with it!"
He let out as he began to sweep the floors beside me.
I watched him do this, noticing how well the dress fit around his waist. It showed all of his curves, and his masculine yet feminine body.
"Mr Fischback, are you okay?"

I glanced back up to Ethan, feeling my pants tighten.
"I-Uh- Y-yeah! Listen I would love to talk more but I need to go to the restroom. Excuse me."
I ran to the closest bathroom, shutting the door behind me.
shit.
he looked so good in the dress.
no no no. it's forbidden. stop it.
no one would find out though..
fuck.
I reached down and moved my hand into my pants, feeling my erection. I slowly began to pump it, seeing the image of the well-fitted maid dress in my head.