The Lunch Pt.1

DISCLAIMER: I. Do Not. Own. PJO. or. HOO! Whyy? *Crying*

Sorry for the wait! I've gotten some great ideas from you guys! One idea that I'm pretty sure I'll use is 'Percy gets some suitors and Poseidon and Triton get overprotective'- Unfortunately whoever left this only ID'd themselves as -Guest-

Sorry! Anyone who read this a few hours ago! I gave credit to the wrong person! I must've been in my own world! I'm so sorry to I3Percabeth who had the wonderful idea of Percy and Annabeth getting caught IM-ing by Poseidon and Triton! I will use that idea if I end up with Annabeth and Percy are still dating.

Please continue giving me ideas! I want to know what you think should happen next!

Percy's POV

Comfy... So comfy... Percy was wrapped up in something warm, listening to a very soothing heartbeat.

He was perfectly warm, comfortable and well rested. Life couldn't get any better.

He just lay there, eyes closed, wishing it would never end. Whoever he was laying on was breathing softly in his hair, Percy rising and falling slowly each time the person took a breath... and let go.

And he smelt good, like the ocean.

Percy opened his eyes slowly, looking up, finding his dad deeply asleep.

He chuckled softly, wondering if he wasn't the only one who hadn't slept enough after the war.

His dad looked different now, younger, less worried.

Poseidon stirred in his sleep, holding onto Percy a bit tighter.

Laying his head back down on his fathers chest, he fell asleep once again.

Amphitrite's POV! (First time!)

Amphitrite felt awful! She really did.

After her husbands outburst the day before, she had gone to check up on the demigod. Since she hadn't seen either him or Poseidon in hours.

\Flashback/

She knocked softly, once, twice, before entering.

What she saw, made her heart melt. Perseus was laying with his head on Poseidon's chest, both of them sound asleep.

Poseidon had wrapped both arms around his son protectively, while Perseus had his fingers curled in his fathers shirt.

Amphitrite walked over to the bed, pulled the covers, which had slid almost all the way of, up to cover them both.

She sat down next to the bed studying the demigod curiously.

Never, had Poseidon sired a demigod son, who looked this much like the Sea God himself.

Perseus had his fathers hair and eyes, oh those eyes... the one thing on her husband she loved more than any other. They where so green, the exact color of the sea that she loved.

Except for that, the boy had Poseidon's cheekbones and chin, only a bit rounder at the edges, making him look younger.

Perseus had the cutest nose! It was small and it wasn't overly button-formed, but still enough to make it adorable!

However, Perseus was paler than Poseidon, not sickly, but a light alabaster - he looked like Poseidon, when he spent a long time in the sea, and not on various beaches.

Studying the boy closer, he had dark lashes, standing out from the pale skin, and light, small freckles.

Amphitrite sighed, she didn't hate the boy, she just couldn't!

Even though how much she tried to distance herself from him, she was starting to...care.

Bending over, she kissed her husband softly, before reaching out and stroking a finger softly over the velvet-like skin of her stepson.

Walking over to the window she closed the curtains, before walking out, closing the door softly behind her.

/Flashback end\

It was nearing lunchtime and Perseus and Poseidon had been asleep for 27 hours.

The servants were making the table, while she decided that the two needed to be woken, and she rose from the chair she was previously sitting in, walking towards Perseus' chambers.

Percy's POV

"Poseidon, Perseus... Good morning." A soft female voice said outside of his cocoon of comfort.

"Amphitrite?" His father muttered sleepily.

"I want to apologize for my behavior towards your son, and you, my lord."

Percy felt his father shift underneath him.

"It is alright love, I was just worried about him, sorry for raising my voice towards you, I should not have."

"Did you sleep well?" Continuing she said "It seems both you and your son have a need for more sleep, my lord." She chuckled, "You have slept for 27 hours...wake Perseus, lunch is in 5 minutes."

Percy heard her get up and walk out the door.

"Perce... wakey, wakey!" Poseidon muttered softly.

"Come on, Amphy gets mad if we're late for lunch!"

Groaning, Percy opened his eyes slowly. Before extending a hand to cover his fathers mouth "Shhhh! Godly pillows don't talk!"

He saw his fathers eyes glint in amusement, before one of his hands crept back around his stomach.

Percy didn't get his fathers plan plan before it was too late...

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! No! Daahahaaad! HAHAHAAAAAAHAAHAHHHA!PhahLEAhahahaSE! NO FAhaahaIR!"

"Get out of bed before the tickle-monster eats your soul Perce!"

Percy got out of bed so fast, his foot stuck in one of the covers.

He would've face-planted if two strong arms hadn't caught him.

"Careful Percy, you'll hurt yourself..." Poseidon chuckled.

Percy blushed slightly, before looking at the clock.

"Dad! It's gone 6 minutes!"

"What? Nooo!"

Together, father and son rushed out the door towards the family dining hall, changing on the way thanks to Poseidon's godly powers.

THANK YOU FOR READING! Virtual cookies to all who review! (::)(::)

This is only part one of this chapter, but I wanted to post it anyway:)

Remember: It's allowed to vote until I take down the options, or I post an A/N!