The Creep

Chapter 12: The Creep
DISCLAIMER: I would love to be the one who wrote PJO and HOO, but I'm not...

Percy's POV

Percy could take on a monster, a god, a titan! But one thing Percy did not know how to deal with, was creepers.

Sure, he'd met one or two before... a lot more actually...

Percy was kinda used to being stared at by creepy men (and women) of all ages, all didn't stare, just look at his ass for no particular reason, for a bit too long.

Which made him very, very, VERY uncomfortable by the way. He didn't get why they where staring at him in the first place, he was plain... however, when Leo had caught one staring, and Percy had wondered aloud... Leo laughed, and told him

"Perce... Congrats, mi amigo! You're every pedophile's dream!"

But just because he'd met creepers before, didn't mean he knew what to do! Usually, he'd step around a corner, or just move out of their sight.

But the voice was getting closer, his legs wouldn't move and he couldn't get away!

Percy was still sitting on the soft thing, desperately trying not to breath, hoping that whoever it was wouldn't see him, and move on.

But of course with his luck, he was staring out in the darkness on his left, when he felt someone breath against his neck.

"Found you...

Poseidon's POV

Poseidon was laying awake in his bed, he was worried now, really worried.

He could always sense if anything happened to his children both in and out of water. But right now, he couldn't sense anything, not the surge of power that always followed Percy around, and not his presence near any water source.

Closing his eyes, he focused on Percy...

There!

Gone...

There was a little flicker of life, Percy had been blocked from his view, but how?

Concentrating, he took a few deep breaths, whatever was blocking it was strong... maybe a magical item? A spell?

Poseidon laid there for a few minutes, trying to get through the blockage...

Suddenly, a dark, scurry picture appeared. Focusing on the picture, he watched as it got clearer, showing Percy sitting absolutely still in pitch black waters. He looked scared.

There was a voice, talking to him, but Poseidon couldn't see where it came from.

There.

What was that?

Percy was looking for something in the water, but as he looked the other way, a dark form came up to him, unnoticed. Poseidon watched as the form came closer and closer, until it's face was close to Percy's neck. Percy obviously felt it's presence, because he closed his eyes tightly, swallowing, before turning slowly towards the intruding form.

Then...

Darkness.

The picture was gone.

Poseidon sat up with a gasp, someone had taken Percy! How dare they?! He had go do something! Now!

Getting up, he changed to normal clothes, got his trident and walked towards the door.

"My lord?" A sleepy Amphitrite mumbled.

"Is this about Perseus? Did you feel something? Is he alright?"

Poseidon turned around, "Yes, this is about Perseus. I saw him, but at first I couldn't, that worries me. Someone's taken him, Amphitrite."