o n e

Ivy Potter

As I walked through the corridors with Draco someone bumped into me. I quickly spun around. "Watch we're you're..." I started to say and trailed off.

Harry. I quickly walked away and I heard Draco shoot some rude remark at my brother. "Hey, are you okay Vy?" He asked. I smiled at him and nodded.

Since first year when I was sorted into Slytherin we hardly ever spoke, only sometimes when we stayed at the Dursleys. Sometimes I wasn't even there at the Dursleys to endure the pain with him, I was always at Draco's.

A timid Hufflepuff first year approached us. "Ivy Potter, Professor Snape is calling for you." She said before running off.

I quickly made my way to the potions classroom with Draco. "I'm gonna go to my dorm." He said as he walked off.

I knocked rapidly on the door. "Enter." Snape drawled. "Professor you asked for me." I said as I stood in front of his desk.

"Yes, someone wants to see you tonight and I am to escort you to their location." He said. I nodded slowly. "Tell no one." He said sternly.

It was going to be hard keeping something from Draco seeing as he was my best friend. "You may leave." He said as he gestured towards the door and I left.

A/N

Hi I am back with ANOTHER book! I actually don't know why I did this, this is just for fun. May be discontinued.