f o u r

Ivy Potter

Once again I stood outside of Hogwarts in my large fur coat and once again Professor Snape told me to take his hand. Again I felt that sickening sensation of apparation, fell to the ground, walked through the forest, followed Severus through the manor and now I was again standing in front of the dark lord.

"So you have decided." Voldemort said. "Yes....my lord." I said as I forced myself to bow. I rose up and looked him in the eye. "Give me your hand." He commanded. I did as told. "Morsmorde!" He shouted.

An immense pain shot through my hand and I fell to the ground. "Vy how could you!?" I heard Harry's voice say. "Vy." My mother said. "Ivy!" Draco shouted. Right then I had betrayed everyone I loved but it was for their own good.

The last thing I felt were warm tears going down my face before everything went dark.

"Ivy oh come on!" An older version of Draco shouted. I realised I was running with a baby in my hand.

"Can I not have my son!?" Draco bellowed as he ran after me. I turned around and stuck out my tongue as I continued to run.

Suddenly, I tripped over a stone, I thought I was going to fall but someone caught me. "I'll always catch you, now wake up." Draco whispered in my ear.

I gasped as I woke up. I looked around realising I was in Draco's bedroom. I stretched my hand out to drink the glass of water from the night table. I suddenly dropped the glass, breaking it as I saw the mark on my hand.

I was now officially a death eater. I was so disappointed in myself. Grabbing my wand I quickly apparated into Hogsmeade. That was a bad choice because I fell to the ground in the snow.

A familiar blonde ran out of the three broomsticks and picked me up. "Ivy are you okay? Where were you?" He asked with fear in his voice.

"C-can I j-just go to my dorm?" I asked. He nodded and picked me up bridal style bringing me to the dungeons. Again I passed out, only remembering Draco's face.

A/N if anyone here has PAGO my ID is 318962