T h e W a r : P a r t O n e

Ivy Potter

"Are you ready for this?" I asked Draco. Two weeks had finally arrived and I was positive that shit would go down. "Nope, not one bit." He said as he looked at my hopelessly. He walked up to me and hugged me.

He sighed. "If I die today, just know I love you, ever since that you came to Hogwarts, of course I didn't know what it was before." He said as he stared into my eyes.

I laughed. "I never liked you since third year, always thought you were a git but then you got hot." He too laughed at my statement.

"Do you have your wand?" He asked. I nodded. "If I lose it, I always have these babies." I said as I extended my claws. I heard him mutter "Show off."

We walked outside of our tent and Draco grabbed my hand as he apparated us to Hogsmeade. It wasn't one bit what we remembered.

The skies were dark, the air was thick. The place was crawling with death eaters and dementors. "Someone's here!" A death eater shouted. I panicked as I looked at Draco.

Suddenly two sets of hands dragged us into a shop. I let out a small squeak as I was pulled. I turned around to see who dragged us in.

"Harry!" I exclaimed as I hugged my brother. He quickly hugged back and sent a swift nod Draco's way. I was surprised when Draco sent one back.

"Hermione, Ron." I said as I looked at Harry's friend. They faked smiles as they looked at me. I placed my hands on my hips as I looked at Harry.

Giving him a stern look he understood what I meant and started explaining everything. My eyes widened as I heard everything my brother and his friends went through.

"Is your scar healed?" I asked as I looked to Hermione. She shook her head as she showed me the mark. I stuck out my left arm to let her see mine.

Her eyes weren't focused on my scar but on my dark mark. She shuddered as she stared at it. "You're scaring the poor girl." The voice of an old man said.

I lowered my arm and looked around to see who had spoken. "Dumbledore...?" I trailed off. "Yes, but not the one you remember, I'm Aberforth, Albus' brother." He said. "I didn't know Dumbledore had a brother." Draco spoke up.

Aberforth sighed. "Yes well there's a lot you don't know about." He said. My attention was focused at a painting of a young girl.

I saw a person walking in the painting. "Who is that?" I asked as I pointed to the picture with the person walking in the background.

"That's my sister Ariana, and it looks like Neville has come to get food." Aberforth replied. Well that fat plump boy certainly grew up.

Neville's eyes widened as he saw us, well when he saw Harry. "Harry!" Neville exclaimed. "Glad you saw me." I said. "Hi Ivy!" Neville exclaimed. "Oh and Hermione, Ron, hello." He said with a small smile.

"Well follow me then." Neville said as he walked back into the painting. We all followed him as he explained how much Hogwarts had changed.

How did Hogwarts turn into this madness? Students cheered as Harry entered the room of requirements. "He's back!" Ginny shouted.

She ran up to Ron and hugged him tightly. "Now Harry, you go find your thing." I said as I squeezed his hand tightly.

"We meet back at the astronomy tower." Harry said. I nodded and walked out with Draco.

A/N This is just the first part! I wanna limit myself to at least three parts. Thanks for reading, remember I'm not good at rewriting scenes, so if it's bad, you know why...